PDA

View Full Version : This is the best sports day in my life!!!

TheBisonator
10-20-2007, 09:04 PM
Not day as far as everyday important life goes, but I'm talking about sports teams that I cheer for. This is bigger than our GWFC championship win last year!! As a Vikings fan, I feel that this is about what it must feel like to see the Vikings win the Super Bowl. This is the GREATEST SPORTS VICTORY OF MY LIFE AS A FAN!!!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL 25,000+ BISON FANS CHEERING AT THE METRODOME TODAY!!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!!

Bison_Pride
10-20-2007, 09:06 PM
One of the greatest days ever to be a Bison. Now we have bragging rights for a few years!!!

bisoningrandforks
10-20-2007, 10:17 PM
I dont post much on bisonville, but I read almost everyday.You guys on here are great to read. Im on cloud 9 after this win.....Great Job Bison!!!!...We are on the map.!!! (We have been on the map but now most of america knows). Guys I was so jacked for this game...I had freinds over to my house, (UNI FAN) some had (herd) of us before, some said who are they...I'm so proud of these guys.!! I was only worried about our D stopping Minnesota's offense...After the game my freinds were like holy sh*t....these guys are good..Anyway Most or all of you on here are NDSU GRADS...I didnt even attent NDSU (My mother did) I went to Lake Region and played BB. But Im a die hard fan who has enjoyed this team over the years..Keep it going guys!!

By the way....I would like a copy of the game from anyone,( I couldnt record it)..let me know...thxs guys!!!.

Hammerhead
10-20-2007, 11:26 PM
I would put this game right behind watching the 1986 D-II championship game in person and ahead of watching the Twins win the World Series.

jeffdaryl3rd
10-20-2007, 11:39 PM
I'm saying that the National Championships were probably more important games than this, but this is the highest profile win ever and certainly the biggest since the transition.

TheBisonator
10-20-2007, 11:43 PM
I'm saying that the National Championships were probably more important games than this, but this is the highest profile win ever and certainly the biggest since the transition.

Is this bigger than the Wisconsin hoops win?? Or do you think that was bigger.

Quite frankly, I was more giddy after the Wisconsin win. This game was one I knew we had a good chance at winning. Wisconsin came completely out of left field. I was tee-heeing like a schoolgirl for most of that day after the Bucky win.

This was the greatest day for me, because I witnessed it in person, and not a live stat update. But the Wisco win had a bigger effect.

jeffdaryl3rd
10-21-2007, 12:09 AM
I'd go with this just because of how much it was built up. It may not have been the more impressive of the two wins, but it is the culmination of our building towards being an FCS power. Everyone was expecting us to beat a Big 10 team and we delivered. Living up to high expectations is the hallmark of greatness and we now have that. Let's go get 'em next game.

AggieFinn
10-21-2007, 12:18 AM
Nice one Bison! :cool:

Jdubs21
10-21-2007, 12:39 AM
I just got back from the game, im still speechless...mainly cuz i lost my voice, but that was my best day as a fan as well!! THANK YOU BISON!!!

TheDoctor
10-21-2007, 01:02 AM
I dont post much on bisonville, but I read almost everyday.You guys on here are great to read. Im on cloud 9 after this win.....Great Job Bison!!!!...We are on the map.!!! (We have been on the map but now most of america knows). Guys I was so jacked for this game...I had freinds over to my house, (UNI FAN) some had (herd) of us before, some said who are they...I'm so proud of these guys.!! I was only worried about our D stopping Minnesota's offense...After the game my freinds were like holy sh*t....these guys are good..Anyway Most or all of you on here are NDSU GRADS...I didnt even attent NDSU (My mother did) I went to Lake Region and played BB. But Im a die hard fan who has enjoyed this team over the years..Keep it going guys!!

By the way....I would like a copy of the game from anyone,( I couldnt record it)..let me know...thxs guys!!!.

I need a copy too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

TheDoctor
10-21-2007, 01:05 AM
Is this bigger than the Wisconsin hoops win?? Or do you think that was bigger.

Quite frankly, I was more giddy after the Wisconsin win. This game was one I knew we had a good chance at winning. Wisconsin came completely out of left field. I was tee-heeing like a schoolgirl for most of that day after the Bucky win.

This was the greatest day for me, because I witnessed it in person, and not a live stat update. But the Wisco win had a bigger effect.

Wisconsin was bigger to me because Football is football we put stock in it and we win, that Wisconsin game was the BIGINNING of Bison Men's Basketball. I am sorry, but we are now Bison basketball, NCC basketball and how we played in it are both jokes. ;)

17>1
10-21-2007, 01:10 AM
I just got back from the game and I can't put into words how sweet that was down there today. Unfreakinbelievable. Sounds like there were about 25k there today wearing the green and gold baby, very well represented. Heard on KCCO or WCCO, whatever it is, that our fans after the game were really "giddy" but not cocky and pukin' rally drunk. Unlike "Bucky" or whatever they call the Iowa mascot. They also were comparing state populations and people per square mile and it just made it seem even more like the David and Goliath story. It really is a great day to be a Bison fan from the great state of North Dakota. Also, we were said to be the greatest team in the upper midwest, ain't that the truth.

GO HERD !!!

Hammerhead
10-21-2007, 01:35 AM
You mean greatest team between Wisconsin and Boise Idaho (assuming the Broncos win tonight.)

Also, we were said to be the greatest team in the upper midwest, ain't that the truth.

GO HERD !!!

NDSU1980
10-21-2007, 01:40 AM
I'd say this was probably bigger then the earlier "big" wins simply because those were almost viewed by the rest of the world as fluke wins. The Minnesota win came as no real surprise to anyone who followed the program. To me, this tells me "we have arrived". Keep 'em coming.

56BISON73
10-21-2007, 02:14 AM
I dont think I have EVER been so exhausted from watching a football game in my life. I was drained. What a day. What a game. There is joy in Bisonville.
Life is good!!!!!!! PL

Gully
10-21-2007, 03:01 AM
I cried when we won. All I can say is, "I'm so happy"

BisonBabe
10-21-2007, 03:30 AM
Getting up early Junior was getting a bit tired during the game. Thanks to the two guys and gals sitting behind us he rallied back and was still shouting Go Bison as we left the parking garage and headed for I94.

IBleedYellow
10-21-2007, 03:36 AM
Wisconsin was bigger to me because Football is football we put stock in it and we win, that Wisconsin game was the BIGINNING of Bison Men's Basketball. I am sorry, but we are now Bison basketball, NCC basketball and how we played in it are both jokes. ;)

Agreed, this was the biggest FOOTBALL win that I've been able to see...wasn't alive for the Championships, or too young to remember them.

spelunker64
10-21-2007, 04:13 AM
Great game, great fans, great day...

Wow, was it loud on Gopher 3rd downs... Great job by everyone that went.

sambini
10-21-2007, 04:39 AM
Great Day To Be A Bison. It Was Awesome Baby And Great See Some Of The Old Players.......

99Bison
10-21-2007, 01:47 PM
I need a copy too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

++++++++++++++++++==

Bison"FANatic"
10-21-2007, 05:16 PM
This was the best game I have ever been to in person!!!!! It was great to here the WCCO commentator on the way home. He was very congratulatory to the Bison and Said "You have bragging rights you ARE the BEST football team in the upper midwest"!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Burgundy
10-21-2007, 06:44 PM
I am spent. Just got home. What a run. Pre game, the game, post game....I am spent. Voice is shot. What a performance from EVERYONE. What a classy party at the depot, the post game tailgating was first class. "We are all Bison fans, have a beer." Meeting people of all ages, all enjoying themselves as we accomplished something I thought Bob Babich stole from us.....DOMINATION. We destroyed them. To walk into their house and run it down there throat is a slap in their face. It was amazing. The coverage in the newspapers, ESPN, and talk radio is priceless. Congrats to everyone who put together the alumni weekend.....I am guessing the checkbooks are open now more than ever. KEEP BOHL!!!