PDA

View Full Version : Are many of us over confident?

1bizon1
10-20-2007, 12:50 AM
I am not being negative nor am I trying to ruffle any feathers. I also bleed green like many, many of the Bison family. But....what IF we do not win? I am not having any negative thoughts but.....the Gophers are due is what scares me. I hope that they are due on another Saturday but..... I have also prepared myself for the "other scenario" just in case.

Your thoughts and don't be getting all bent out of shape at me. This is just a simple honest thought. Thinkin' Green and Gold....Thinkin' Bizon victory! Hopin' everyone going to the game has a safe trip down and back!

MinotBison
10-20-2007, 01:29 AM
Are some Bison followers being overconfident? A few might be, but most are certainly not.

But confident? ABSOLUTELY.

Swaghook
10-20-2007, 01:31 AM
Some are. No doubt about that. I personally just want the game to get under way. I can see it going almost any direction other then NDSU being blown out. I believe in my heart the the Bison win by a TD or more but also know in my mind we could lose by a TD as well.

Montana Bison
10-20-2007, 01:43 AM
We don't win, so what. It's not the end of the world. Confident yes, and we should be. We are ranked number 1 and have a great team. The Goofers have a shitty team we have a great chance to win and we should.

bisonmike2
10-20-2007, 03:05 AM
I think alot of enthusiasm is misinterpreted as over confidence. I'm expecting a great game, but I am expecting a win.

KC_Hats
10-20-2007, 03:19 AM
The only ones that matter are the players and the coaches. I guarantee they are not overconfident and I expect them to be ready to play a great game tomorrow. Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!:)

HerdBot
10-20-2007, 04:39 AM
No it's just a few homers. I'll be suprised if either team wins big. Should be a great game. Hopefully we win.

TheDoctor
10-20-2007, 04:55 AM
No it's just a few homers. I'll be suprised if either team wins big. Should be a great game. Hopefully we win.

+++++++++++++++++;)

jeffdaryl3rd
10-20-2007, 08:33 AM
Call me overconfident at this point if you like, but I'm predicting a game much like the Central Michigan game where NDSU is ahead much of the game, wins by what is a comfortable margin on paper, but the game is close all the way through. Not going to be an easy game, but if NDSU plays their game they win. Period.

1bizon1
10-20-2007, 09:42 AM
Thanks for all the great posts so far! Getting ready to head out the door with the family. EVeryone be safe. BE PROUD!! BE LOUD!! LET"S GO BIZON!!!!!

Gully
10-20-2007, 10:09 AM
Rats, I just couldn't sleep in...see you there!

onbison09
10-20-2007, 03:22 PM
I'm confident in this team, some may say overconfident. Last year when my uncle was saying we would get beat by 20 I said it will come down to the last quater. I feel the same this year. I have that much confidence in CB and the boys.

CaBisonFan
10-20-2007, 03:52 PM
I am not being negative nor am I trying to ruffle any feathers. I also bleed green like many, many of the Bison family. But....what IF we do not win? I am not having any negative thoughts but.....the Gophers are due is what scares me. I hope that they are due on another Saturday but..... I have also prepared myself for the "other scenario" just in case.

Your thoughts and don't be getting all bent out of shape at me. This is just a simple honest thought. Thinkin' Green and Gold....Thinkin' Bizon victory! Hopin' everyone going to the game has a safe trip down and back!

Nothing wrong with a little caution. I'm taking the same attitude as last year. I'm hoping that we don't get blown out. Then, if we win or play a close game, I'll be really happy about it all. We should win this game, but we're on their field in a big arena. We'll see how the players respond.

onbison09
10-20-2007, 08:21 PM
We weren't overconfident. :D

Hammerhead
10-21-2007, 01:28 AM
As the week progressed, I became less confident wondering if the Gophers are better than their record given the couple of overtime losses. I'm on vacation now so I won't get to watch the game for another week or so.