PDA

View Full Version : Kolpack on KFAN 3:00

tcbison
10-18-2007, 07:15 PM
From the Bison Media blog:

Kolpack goes big-time

Mr. Modesty, Jeff Kolpack, would never toot his own horn, so allow me to do it for him.
Jeff will be a guest on KFAN radio out of the Twin Cities today at 3 p.m. Mark Rosen, filling in for Chad Hartman, will be hosting.
The show won't be heard on the local KFAN affiliate, because Hartman's show was bumped in favor of taped Common Man shows. You'll have to listen via the Web, unless you are in the Twin Cities.

NDFAN2
10-18-2007, 07:18 PM
From the Bison Media blog:

Kolpack goes big-time

Mr. Modesty, Jeff Kolpack, would never toot his own horn, so allow me to do it for him.
Jeff will be a guest on KFAN radio out of the Twin Cities today at 3 p.m. Mark Rosen, filling in for Chad Hartman, will be hosting.
The show won't be heard on the local KFAN affiliate, because Hartman's show was bumped in favor of taped Common Man shows. You'll have to listen via the Web, unless you are in the Twin Cities.

Can you post a link?

tcbison
10-18-2007, 07:23 PM
http://www.kfan.com/main.html

You can listen online. Right hand side under Common Man.

TheDoctor
10-18-2007, 08:16 PM
"Isn't this their best chance at a win the rest of the year?", Jeff Kolpack on whether the Gophers have to or can win Saturday. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: CLASSIC!

tcbison
10-18-2007, 08:19 PM
The best was when Kolpack said that the Gophers give up 525 yards a game and someone else chimed in(Doogie?) and said that the Gophers just gave up that much this afternoon...

TAILG8R
10-18-2007, 08:19 PM
I liked the comment, "Another reason to play for the Gophers, you get your afternoons off with all these early starts." - Mark Rosen's co-host today

spelunker64
10-18-2007, 08:21 PM
Is the 8-10 second slient pause a sports radio thing, man that annoys me...