PDA

View Full Version : SiouxSports

BisonBabe
10-18-2007, 01:21 AM
So today I decided to stop lurking and sign up over at SiouxSports as there is a thread about the Bison/Gopher game that I wanted to comment on.

I went to make a reply and found that I do not have permission to post. I sent an email to the Admin and still have not heard anything back.

BisonBabe
Awaiting Authorisation

How long does it take to be approved over there. I responded to the verification email right away.

Can any UND fans help me out with contacting the admin or mods to speed things up?

4mcruenomore
10-18-2007, 01:31 PM
Actually some decent posts over there, but the typical DaveK thoughts mixed in as well. I also like the ones about the guy not understanding why he got jeered for wearing sioux stuff to a bison game, lol. I know, I know, but to me it's a slap in the face and I'd personally never go to a sioux game in GF all green&golded up, and if I did, I wouldn't whine about someone commenting on it.

NDFAN2
10-18-2007, 01:38 PM
So today I decided to stop lurking and sign up over at SiouxSports as there is a thread about the Bison/Gopher game that I wanted to comment on.

I went to make a reply and found that I do not have permission to post. I sent an email to the Admin and still have not heard anything back.

How long does it take to be approved over there. I responded to the verification email right away.

Can any UND fans help me out with contacting the admin or mods to speed things up?

What do you want me to post? I signed up over there to post on the hockey board a long time ago.

BisonBabe
10-18-2007, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the response guys. I finally got approved.