PDA

View Full Version : Bison Flag flying in Minnesota

bisondad
10-17-2007, 02:06 PM
Just thought I'd let you know that the Green and Gold is flying in front of our business on Highway 52 in Cannon Falls, MN. It is a 4 lane highway that connects Rochester and Minneapolis. We're right by the entrance/exit so it's getting plenty of exposure. I've got it down close to the highway so people can't miss it. Got to love NDSU Football!!! Can't wait til Saturday

TheDoctor
10-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Sounds good! We'll see you there. Go Bison! ;)

scottheck
10-17-2007, 03:01 PM
Just thought I'd let you know that the Green and Gold is flying in front of our business on Highway 52 in Cannon Falls, MN. It is a 4 lane highway that connects Rochester and Minneapolis. We're right by the entrance/exit so it's getting plenty of exposure. I've got it down close to the highway so people can't miss it. Got to love NDSU Football!!! Can't wait til Saturday

I'll be driving right by there on the way up early Sat. morning.

99Bison
10-17-2007, 03:03 PM

Nice++++++++++