PDA

View Full Version : So, who starts where?

BlueKeyAlum
10-14-2007, 09:06 PM
The Forum article from this last week offered some hints as to who might see some playing time. While there is still a lot of time left for players to impress, who does everyone think will see starting minutes?

My thoughts?

Giordat at the point
Moran at the two
Bue at the wing
Slyt at the other wing
Penley in the post.

That's our most experienced line-up. Refreshing to hear that Jerri Penley has made some great strides in the off season because our post play is where we lack the most depth. Hopefully she is conditioned enough to log some huge minutes and savvy enough to keep out of foul trouble. If that's the case she could really complement the other players.

Abby Plucker also received a shout out. She's an offensive minded player who is also a track star so we may see her earn some time if we need some team speed.

imabison
10-14-2007, 11:52 PM
The Forum article from this last week offered some hints as to who might see some playing time. While there is still a lot of time left for players to impress, who does everyone think will see starting minutes?

My thoughts?

Giordat at the point
Moran at the two
Bue at the wing
Slyt at the other wing
Penley in the post.

That's our most experienced line-up. Refreshing to hear that Jerri Penley has made some great strides in the off season because our post play is where we lack the most depth. Hopefully she is conditioned enough to log some huge minutes and savvy enough to keep out of foul trouble. If that's the case she could really complement the other players.

Abby Plucker also received a shout out. She's an offensive minded player who is also a track star so we may see her earn some time if we need some team speed.
Amy told us they were 10 deep that can play. I assume thats 9 now with Samuleson having the knee issue.

BlueKeyAlum
10-25-2007, 03:58 AM
Depth probably looks like this:

At the Point: Giordat, Hodgson
2G: Moran, Plucker
3G: Bue, Shea
F: Slyt, Walseth
P: Penley, Lemnus

I think all of these folks were mentioned in the article. Don't know about Jill Zaruba who was showing promise last season in early practice but sustained an injury, and Georgia Popovicci...also no mention of frosh Tessa Wilka and Whitney Trekker.