PDA

View Full Version : GopherSports.com just gave me two tickets!!!

TheBisonator
10-12-2007, 10:54 PM
I couldn't BELIEVE it!!! I've been trying all afternoon on eBay, StubHub, Craig'sList, etc. to find tickets, then I went on GopherSports again, and they were offering 2 together in Section 215 (upper deck corner), row 8!!! I know this wasn't a computer fluke, because I went further to purchase, and they billed me, I selected will call, etc. I have a confirmation sheet printed out, so they HAVE to have my tix in the will call office!!

This now means I have to cancel my bids on eBay. Does anyone know how to do that??

OMG, I'm SOOOOOO happy!!!

PJHill4Heisman
10-12-2007, 11:01 PM
I couldn't BELIEVE it!!! I've been trying all afternoon on eBay, StubHub, Craig'sList, etc. to find tickets, then I went on GopherSports again, and they were offering 2 together in Section 215 (upper deck corner), row 8!!! I know this wasn't a computer fluke, because I went further to purchase, and they billed me, I selected will call, etc. I have a confirmation sheet printed out, so they HAVE to have my tix in the will call office!!

This now means I have to cancel my bids on eBay. Does anyone know how to do that??

Minnesota apparently put more tickets out. You can purchase up to 10 tickets again.

TheBisonator
10-12-2007, 11:03 PM
BTW, I have a question about the ticket purchase, if anyone knows:

If the GopherSports.com confirmation sheet says "Ship via: ICA Will Call", does that mean I pick them up at the will call booth?? because it has my address on it under "Ship To:" as well.

I just need to know if I'm picking them up at will call, then I need to know how I can cancel an eBay bid.

Thanks!!

TheBisonator
10-12-2007, 11:03 PM
Minnesota apparently put more tickets out. You can purchase up to 10 tickets again.

That's good to know!!:D

Gully
10-12-2007, 11:30 PM
That's good to know!!:D

This is weird, they must be playing games with the scalper services?

NDSUguy
10-13-2007, 12:38 AM
BTW, I have a question about the ticket purchase, if anyone knows:

If the GopherSports.com confirmation sheet says "Ship via: ICA Will Call", does that mean I pick them up at the will call booth?? because it has my address on it under "Ship To:" as well.

I just need to know if I'm picking them up at will call, then I need to know how I can cancel an eBay bid.

Thanks!!

I purchased my tickets from gophersports.com also. The deal is this:

You can pick up the tickets the day of the game at the Metrodome OR you can go to Mariucci Arena between 8am-6pm to pick up the tickets in advance.

I chose to pick up the tickets at Mariucci (since I live downtown Minneapolis). Congrats on the two tickets!

Go Bison!

56BISON73
10-13-2007, 12:58 AM

You may be happy but what you did by bidding on multiple auctions then cancelling is very shitty and unethical. When you bid on those auctions it was a contact that you would purchase those tickets if you won. PL

Swaghook
10-13-2007, 01:30 AM
I use a sniper service for my Ebay activities. My bid does not go on the item until the last few seconds. So if I choose to cancel before the auctions over I can do so on the sniper site. Also it allows for group bids where once you win the item/s you want the rest are automatically canceled. This way I can bid on an item without having to bid right away on Ebay and I can beat others trying to snipe an item as long as my max bid is above all other last second bids.

56BISON73
10-13-2007, 03:00 AM
I use a sniper service for my Ebay activities. My bid does not go on the item until the last few seconds. So if I choose to cancel before the auctions over I can do so on the sniper site. Also it allows for group bids where once you win the item/s you want the rest are automatically canceled. This way I can bid on an item without having to bid right away on Ebay and I can beat others trying to snipe an item as long as my max bid is above all other last second bids.

Never heard of that site. Soumds interesting. I usually snipe it myself. PL

Swaghook
10-13-2007, 12:02 PM
Never heard of that site. Sounds interesting. I usually snipe it myself. PL
I sent you a link to the site. I believe the first few snipes are free after that they are only $0.25 cents each on successful snipes only.

TheDoctor
10-13-2007, 12:31 PM
I'll take that address too please. Even though I have been "sniping" myself for some time and can tell and hate when a computer trys to snipe at the end. ;)

Swaghook
10-13-2007, 03:17 PM
Check your PM

Gully
10-13-2007, 03:20 PM
Right at the moment it looks like there are plenty of tickets available in section 215. Could this be part of the student section that they're opening up thinking that they won't show?

56BISON73
10-13-2007, 05:20 PM
I sent you a link to the site. I believe the first few snipes are free after that they are only $0.25 cents each on successful snipes only.

Thanks!!!! PL