PDA

View Full Version : Invade Gopherhole!!!

lakesbison
10-10-2007, 09:30 PM
http://p218.ezboard.com/fthehole84398frm7

about 5-6 threads about NDSU GAME!!

THEY ACTUALLY ARE CHANGING THEIR TUNE... a little.... but the smugness is definitely still there.

KEEP UP THE INVASION!! NDSU has been on 3 radio stations as talkers today while I drove around!!!

WYOBISONMAN
10-10-2007, 10:00 PM
I can't believe the number of Gopher fans bashing Brewster over there. The guy has not even been there a year and he is playing with Mason's recruits! I don't like the stuff he said about NDSU, but geez.......let the guy do some recruiting and then see what things are like!

onbison09
10-10-2007, 10:04 PM
I didn't even have to look at the thread to see it was started by Lakes. I kid because I care Lakes.

lakesbison
10-10-2007, 10:18 PM
yea WYO.

its soo amusing. go look preseason at some threads and they were DRINKING the koolaid, getting tickets to pasedena...

now, someone put up a post saying

"ways to upset NDSU"

WE'VE ARRIVED!!!

onbison09
10-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Getting tickets to Pasedena!!! LOL!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PantherHawk
10-10-2007, 10:46 PM
Lakes, do you live in the TCs?

BigBison
10-10-2007, 10:48 PM
I like to go over and read gopherhole when I'm looking for some laughs.
As far as brewster goes, I think he can not coach, the plays gophers run are horrible. But my football IQ is low. However the Gophers are getting better each week. Look at what Bohl did his first year here, 2-8 one year, 8-3 the next. Thats what a good(actually a freakin awesome) coach does. Last year the Gophers killed IU 60 somthing - 20 somthing, gophers have 16 returning starters and they get killed 40-20 this year. But sometimes those things happen in college football, so who knows. Brews Crew isnt going anywhere for four years or more. I still think they should of fired Mason, just not hired Brew.

jeffdaryl3rd
10-10-2007, 10:55 PM
If I'm correct, Brewster had never been a head coach or coordinator, so I wasn't expecting much. Having said that, I was expecting better than this.

semobison
10-10-2007, 11:06 PM
Brewster needs more time before I pass judgement on weather he can coach or not. Football can be a funny game. The Gophs were a freshman quarterback mistake away from being tied with Ohio state at the half. They do have some good football players! I hope we havnt given them too much bullitan board material! I have a feeling they will be up for us....That being said, I think we have a better team.

PantherHawk
10-10-2007, 11:47 PM
I like to go over and read gopherhole when I'm looking for some laughs.
As far as brewster goes, I think he can not coach, the plays gophers run are horrible. But my football IQ is low. However the Gophers are getting better each week. Look at what Bohl did his first year here, 2-8 one year, 8-3 the next. Thats what a good(actually a freakin awesome) coach does. Last year the Gophers killed IU 60 somthing - 20 somthing, gophers have 16 returning starters and they get killed 40-20 this year. But sometimes those things happen in college football, so who knows. Brews Crew isnt going anywhere for four years or more. I still think they should of fired Mason, just not hired Brew.
"Better each week?" Last week's disaster against Indiana was by far their worst performance of the season!

Bison bison
10-11-2007, 12:21 AM
If I'm correct, Brewster had never been a head coach or coordinator, so I wasn't expecting much. Having said that, I was expecting better than this.

that is incorrect he was the head coach of a h.s. in indiana in the early 80s. team made the playoffs....

Bisonguy
10-11-2007, 12:41 AM
Brewster needs more time before I pass judgement on weather he can coach or not. Football can be a funny game. The Gophs were a freshman quarterback mistake away from being tied with Ohio state at the half. They do have some good football players! I hope we havnt given them too much bullitan board material! I have a feeling they will be up for us....That being said, I think we have a better team.

The score was 20-7 at halftime. The Gophers had a chance to tie at 14, but tOSU scored another TD with a failed PAT after the INT.

lakesbison
10-11-2007, 09:01 PM
pantherhawk.. whats your name over at gopherhole??

loon??

AJ
10-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Just to clarify, Bohl took over a 2-8 team and in his first year he was 8-3

davamundo
10-11-2007, 09:28 PM
As far as Brewster is concerned.....from what I hear he is doing an excellent job recruiting. Don't be surprised if this team is really good 2 seasons from now....just in time to play in the new stadium (TCF Stadium).

Brewster is trying to manage the team and coaches much more than be directly involved with such things as play calling. His focus is to get the best athletes he possibly can. You will also notice he is starting many young players so that his team will be mature and experienced in the coming years.

**Lets be honest....even NDSU does not want to play a weak Gopher team. That is no win to be proud of. Wouldn't we all be much happier if NDSU beat a top 20 Gopher team. Personally, I don't want any excuses from the Gopher fans other than NDSU is a great team w/ tradition. I am also a Gopher fan and so outside of the NDSU game (which I will cheer for NDSU), I want the Gopher to win.

PantherHawk
10-11-2007, 09:33 PM
pantherhawk.. whats your name over at gopherhole??

loon??
LMAO.......ya, thats it!

lakesbison
10-11-2007, 10:02 PM
Haha>.. Priceless>..

PantherHawk
10-11-2007, 10:46 PM
I don't post anything on GloryHole any more because I made a vow to the Football Gods that if Punky fell flat on his ugly face in his first year, I would stop going there to tease the helpless and mentally indigent.

CaBisonFan
10-12-2007, 01:04 AM
http://p218.ezboard.com/fthehole84398frm7

about 5-6 threads about NDSU GAME!!

THEY ACTUALLY ARE CHANGING THEIR TUNE... a little.... but the smugness is definitely still there.

KEEP UP THE INVASION!! NDSU has been on 3 radio stations as talkers today while I drove around!!!

No need to invade. They're infesting their own site. Check it out.

http://p218.ezboard.com/One-thing-I-learned-while-living-in-NoDak/fthehole84398frm7.showMessage?topicID=19974.topic

bisonbulldog
10-12-2007, 03:01 AM
I don't post anything on GloryHole any more because I made a vow to the Football Gods that if Punky fell flat on his ugly face in his first year, I would stop going there to tease the helpless and mentally indigent.

Or banned like you have been on several other boards. :nod: Beware Bison fans, eventually he will stab you in the back.

lakesbison
10-12-2007, 03:23 AM
no no.. pantherhawk is fine..

he knows that NDSU hates UNI and their STUPID COACHES for what happened down there last year...

he knows...

we cool with pantherhawk..

WYOBISONMAN
10-12-2007, 06:25 AM
no no.. pantherhawk is fine..

he knows that NDSU hates UNI and their STUPID COACHES for what happened down there last year...

he knows...

we cool with pantherhawk..

Hate UNI?? I have no feelings either way sbout them......:innocent: :innocent: