PDA

View Full Version : Bison Basketball Lateshow!

SUfan23
10-10-2007, 04:23 PM
If anyone is looking for their fix of Bison athletics this weekend while the football team is in Mississippi, stop by the BSA Friday night for the basketball season kickoff.
Here's the information regarding the event:

The Bison Basketball "Late Show" will take place this Friday October 12 at 6:30 at the Bison Sports Arena. Admission is free for all and players will be
available during the first half-hour to sign autographs. Team events
begin at 7 p.m. with player introductions, a three-point shootout,
intrasquad scrimmages and my favorite, the slam-dunk contest. This will be the first chance to see the future Summit League champs in action! :)

imabison
10-11-2007, 03:05 PM
If anyone is looking for their fix of Bison athletics this weekend while the football team is in Mississippi, stop by the BSA Friday night for the basketball season kickoff.
Here's the information regarding the event:

The Bison Basketball "Late Show" will take place this Friday October 12 at 6:30 at the Bison Sports Arena. Admission is free for all and players will be
available during the first half-hour to sign autographs. Team events
begin at 7 p.m. with player introductions, a three-point shootout,
intrasquad scrimmages and my favorite, the slam-dunk contest. This will be the first chance to see the future Summit League champs in action! :)
It was cool having the teams get out of the limo, but it would have been so much cooler if they had a camera on the roof, and video (even if faked) of say the Fargodome, then out of the distance comes the Limo, around the corner and into the BSA.

The activity was just duhh last year. They need to liven it up.

WILL YOU BE THERE!!!!

onbison09
10-13-2007, 02:14 AM
Anybody go?? How was it?

99Bison
10-13-2007, 08:11 AM
It was eah. Alright I guess.