PDA

View Full Version : Track Coach Godfrey runs Twin Cities Marathon

tcbison
10-10-2007, 02:24 PM
While I was watching my wife run the Twin Cities marathon I ran into two girls wearing Bison shirts. They told me they were cheering for Ryun Godfrey the NDSU women's track coach.

On a tough day weatherwise he finished at 3:09:21 which qualifies him for the Boston Marathon. Congrats Ryun!

P.S. He finished ahead of my wife by 8 minutes.

bisongirl
10-10-2007, 02:52 PM
Congrats Ryun!

BlueKeyAlum
10-10-2007, 05:40 PM
While I was watching my wife run the Twin Cities marathon I ran into two girls wearing Bison shirts. They told me they were cheering for Ryun Godfrey the NDSU women's track coach.

On a tough day weatherwise he finished at 3:09:21 which qualifies him for the Boston Marathon. Congrats Ryun!

Congrats to your wife!!

semobison
10-10-2007, 11:21 PM
Anyone who runs a marathon gets a ++ from me!

sambini
10-12-2007, 05:27 AM
Nice job Coach Godfrey+++

onbison09
10-13-2007, 02:15 AM
Have you ever done anything for 3 straight hours? Besides drinking? :D

TheDoctor
10-15-2007, 05:31 AM
Good job coach! Make sure you try crab while your in Boston! ;)

TheDoctor
10-15-2007, 05:32 AM

Did your wife qualify aswell???? ;)

tcbison
10-15-2007, 12:50 PM
Did your wife qualify aswell???? ;)

Yes, she did. She actually qualified last year for Boston and it carries over. Her next marathon will be in Phoenix in January and then Boston in April. It is pretty sad that we need to go to south to get a nice weather marathon. The Twin Cities marathon was the warmest it has ever been and the humidity was extremely high as well. Marathon officials were a degree and half away from cancelling the Twin Cities marathon and we all know what happened to the Chicago marathon. Anyway, congrats again to Coach Godfrey on your race!