PDA

View Full Version : Star Trib, still 7,500 tickets left Gophers game

HerdBot
10-10-2007, 05:23 AM
They said the game was sold out on the Ed Schultz Show this morning. Spread the word that there are still tickets left so we can pack the place.

Also the Gophers had 2 players leave the team and cited unhappiness. They will transfer.

http://www.startribune.com/512/story/1474648.html

Also this may be old news but a Gophers wideout is leaving the team and will transfer to a D1AA team

http://www.startribune.com/512/story/1463417.html

lakesbison
10-10-2007, 06:01 AM
THIS IS FALSE!!..

STAR TRIB IS JUST GETTING THE GOPHERS BACK...

they don't want it to be a sell out vs NDSU.

Im serious about that, cuz it makes them look bad to have THEIR ONLY SELLOUT BE VS NDSU!!!!!

theres only 2000 tickets left Im hearing. AND the reason their MIGHT be more is becuase goph fans have been returning them!!

Jdubs21
10-10-2007, 11:28 AM
who cares how many tickets are left....wether tehre is 7500 or 2000 left, u gotta realize there is gonna be that many walkups, if not more, the game will sellout and the bison fans are gonna rock the place :)

bisonmike2
10-10-2007, 11:35 AM
you gotta think this game will sell out but I'm also thinking there are going to be a ton of no shows from the goopher faithful. I'll predict an actual attendance being less than last years game.

roadwarrior
10-10-2007, 11:44 AM
They said the game was sold out on the Ed Schultz Show this morning.

That just goes to show how much you can believe what a talk show caller says is fact.

PantherHawk
10-10-2007, 12:07 PM
THIS IS FALSE!!..

STAR TRIB IS JUST GETTING THE GOPHERS BACK...

they don't want it to be a sell out vs NDSU.

Im serious about that, cuz it makes them look bad to have THEIR ONLY SELLOUT BE VS NDSU!!!!!

theres only 2000 tickets left Im hearing. AND the reason their MIGHT be more is becuase goph fans have been returning them!!
What about the Wisconsin game, Rocky?

BisonCountry
10-10-2007, 12:38 PM
you gotta think this game will sell out but I'm also thinking there are going to be a ton of no shows from the goopher faithful. I'll predict an actual attendance being less than last years game.

I starting to think that maybe us Bison fans can wear gold to the game afterall since most the Gopher Fans will be wearing blue! ;)

BisBison
10-10-2007, 12:53 PM
I starting to think that maybe us Bison fans can wear gold to the game afterall since most the Gopher Fans will be wearing blue! ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

aces1180
10-10-2007, 01:28 PM
who cares how many tickets are left....wether tehre is 7500 or 2000 left, u gotta realize there is gonna be that many walkups, if not more, the game will sellout and the bison fans are gonna rock the place :)

I bet we can cause all kinds of problems for the Gopher offense...I expect Bison fans to make a ALOT of noise. :)

Gully
10-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Has anyone checked out buying tickets at Gopherhole lately? To me, it doesn't look like there are very many left, I could only find two sections with at least a pair of tickets available.

Gully
10-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Has anyone checked out buying tickets at Gopherhole lately? To me, it doesn't look like there are very many left, I could only find two sections with at least a pair of tickets available.

I should have said gophersports.com