PDA

View Full Version : joe lardinois

SlickVic
10-08-2007, 07:46 PM
"everybody was screamin after the national anthem i was just like
my blood started boilin and i was ready to roll...i think everyone
felt that after that...we were just screamin in each others faces and
slappin each other in the face and stuff like that it was pretty fun"

my oh my how much do you people just love #54? kid has such a motor and is such a force out there...he is just not blockable...check out his sweet season stat line...

10 solo 11 assisted 21 total 6.0 tfl -23yds 3.0 sacks for -19yds . 1 pass breakup 2 QB hits 2 fumbles recovered 1 forced fumble

my oh my wheres the love for the "other" joe?

TheDoctor
10-08-2007, 07:51 PM
I wonder why he was not GWPOW fot the D. Who could have had better stats than that???? ;)

SlickVic
10-08-2007, 07:58 PM
I wonder why he was not GWPOW fot the D. Who could have had better stats than that???? ;)

obviously the other joe but i mean MY OH MY lardinois be making some noise out there and just surprising nobody on this board seems to hear it

BisonBlitz
10-08-2007, 08:04 PM
That was a HUGE performance in a very quiet fashion.

TheDoctor
10-09-2007, 06:09 AM
I wasn't being sarcastic. No, Mays was not defensive player of the week this week. I can't remember who it was, but I can't believe they had better numbers than the ones you said Lardnois had. ;)

mn-bison
10-09-2007, 12:57 PM

Those were his season stats.

Vs. Cal-Davis, he had 2 solo, 3 assist tackles, 2 Tackles for Loss, 1 fumble recovery, 1 pass breakup and 1 hurry. Not a bad stat line at all, but no where near GWPOW worthy...

rdh701
10-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Lardinois has been very impressive, another guy that keeps popping out to me, is Gratzek, red-shirt freshmen, could be dominating in the future.

X-Factor
10-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Next year's D-Line should be just flat out sick. Lardinois and Compton at end plus maybe a couple of those bigtime redshirts might step up too like Colter Boyer or Garrett Johnson. Then you have Gratzek and Farbairn up the middle. Plus with the 'backers we will have next year it will be impossible for anyone to run on this defense. Heck, the entire D should be just nutz next fall. The only guy we really need to worry about replacing is Earl. Mays is big too, but we are so deep at 'backer it's not a big deal. Too bad GSU might not be coming to the dome next fall :(

TheDoctor
10-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Those were his season stats.

Vs. Cal-Davis, he had 2 solo, 3 assist tackles, 2 Tackles for Loss, 1 fumble recovery, 1 pass breakup and 1 hurry. Not a bad stat line at all, but no where near GWPOW worthy...

That makes A LOT more sense then! ;)