PDA

View Full Version : Battlewagon for Sale

BisonBryce
10-08-2007, 04:03 PM
After two great years I have decided to sell the Battlewagon. I'm trying to startup a new business as a financial advisor working with life insurance and investments. I need all the help I can get. Secondly, I haven't been able find an optimal place to store it and would like to see it stored in a better place. I replaced the fuel filter and return valve since I didn't use it last winter.

I'd like to get what I've put into it.

Only serious inquiries please. I can give my number in a PM.

$5500 firm

http://www.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu/~brycjohn/img/battlewagon.JPG

TransAmBison
10-08-2007, 04:39 PM
Tis a sad day for TOHBTC...:(

Bisonfan1
10-08-2007, 05:07 PM
If I had'nt just started 2 new business's and working on a third I would be real interested in having the BattleWagon back. Somebody will have a fantastic time with it just as you did. Good luck with your new business. Does this mean I have to start bringing the motorhome again so we have a wind block??

NDFAN2
10-08-2007, 08:14 PM
After two great years I have decided to sell the Battlewagon. I'm trying to startup a new business as a financial advisor working with life insurance and investments. I need all the help I can get. Secondly, I haven't been able find an optimal place to store it and would like to see it stored in a better place. I replaced the fuel filter and return valve since I didn't use it last winter.

$5500 firm

NO - NO - NO!!!!!!!

Bryce, Terry and crew - it has been a pleasure tailgating with you guys this year!

BisonBryce
10-08-2007, 08:17 PM
Thanks NDFAN2

I still plan on tailgating. I just will not be driving the hottest wheels in the lot.

Chandler23
10-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Now what am I going to steal and drive to the bar during the game?

BisonBryce
10-08-2007, 08:42 PM
Now what am I going to steal and drive to the bar during the game?

Nice one Chandler23. (and I know you aren't the guy that stole it)

funny thing is, the FPD sergeant joked with me saturday saying "Yeah, all I should have to worry about this game is that people make sure they put their keys in their pockets"

Ricky Bobby
10-09-2007, 01:57 AM
any photos of the inside????

dmksioux
10-09-2007, 10:11 PM

$5500 firm

http://www.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu/~brycjohn/img/battlewagon.JPG

Sorry to hear you have to get rid of the "short bus" tBryce ;) Just kidding about the "short bus" thing...as much of a hard time as some of us Sioux fans gave you, it was kind of nice and convienent when you had it around. Can't quite get myself to say I'll miss it, but I do feel for your loss.

Chandler23
10-10-2007, 02:09 AM
Edit Message.

TransAmBison
10-10-2007, 03:25 AM
[quote=Chandler23;147224]Why did I get this tattoo if you were going to sell the damn thing.

I HATE YOU!!!

That's hilarious! Rep points for you!

NDFAN2
10-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Bryce, Too bad you didn't have a for sale sign on the Battlewagon this weekend... You could have gotten a lot of free publicity from the SME site!

PS: Does the menu board go with the battlewagon?

aces1180
10-10-2007, 03:16 PM
Bryce, Too bad you didn't have a for sale sign on the Battlewagon this weekend... You could have gotten a lot of free publicity from the SME site!

The Battlewagon is going to be featured in the November issue of Bison Illustrated. I happen to know the writer. ;)

BTW - Thanks for talking with me yesterday Bryce.

TransAmBison
10-10-2007, 05:42 PM

The menu board will stay, as will the bar and the flags. Guess we'll have to work at adding something to fill the void of our most beloved of tailgating rigs. :(

Bisonfan1
10-12-2007, 01:36 AM
Dont panic fellow tailgators, I have in my control the original - original Bison BattleWagon - If SOMEONE would have had their act together, it would have been behind the "First Class Aviation LIMO" at homecoming. So BisonSig, TransAm, SDBison, lets just all pitch in a share and keep the BIG BattleWagon in Fargo where it belongs at Bison Athletic Events. PM me and lets make this happen. Who can Store it in Fargo and break it out for events and parades, and of course #1 BISON FOOTBALL !!! PM or call - Cash is on the table. BTW - Byson Bryce you can still keep a share in it this way.

Bisonfan1
10-13-2007, 05:50 PM
Have had some interest in the time share thing or whatever can be worked out on the BattleWagon, so keep the PM's coming with idea's. Of course the BattleWagon may be long gone to some lucky tailgator before we get our act together. I will be out of town this week, so if one of you that PM'd me would like to take messages this week please post your willingness to do so. If my plane is delayed and I make it to Minneapolis on Friday instead of Thursday, Im staying put right there, the only way I will miss the Gophers game is if im no longer breathing. If thats the case , family has been instructed to put my carcass in seat - please dont hassle me if I dont stand !!!

EDIT - Wait a minute, who the heck will be sitting at the Bison-Gophers game, NOBODY - so I will be propped up by a stick then !!

NDFAN2
10-19-2007, 07:07 PM
BisonBryce,

You could have had the Battle Wagon in the Sheels lot for some exposure today! You missed your shot - or maybe it's sold now.

Anyway, it was good to see you there!

NDFAN2

BisonBryce
10-26-2007, 04:39 AM
Battlewagon is still on the market. Had some interest saturday and waiting to hear back. Would be a perfect rig to take to SDSU.

BisonBryce
10-30-2007, 03:53 PM
Feel free to stop by the Battlewagon and have a look on Saturday. Tailgate from 11-4 with the change in times. Should be a great day.

aces1180
10-30-2007, 05:48 PM
Feel free to stop by the Battlewagon and have a look on Saturday. Tailgate from 11-4 with the change in times. Should be a great day.

Hopefully you get some interest after the article comes out!

BisonBryce
11-04-2007, 02:13 AM
Battlewagon is sold.

Congratulations to the new owner and I'll be able to still visit and tailgate at the Battlewagon.

I had another serious person but a person in my group with the previous owner put forth the dollars.

Bisonguy
11-04-2007, 02:20 AM
Good news!!

Bisonfan1
11-04-2007, 12:24 PM
Battlewagon is sold.

Congratulations to the new owner and I'll be able to still visit and tailgate at the Battlewagon.

I had another serious person but a person in my group with the previous owner put forth the dollars.

Who says you can still tailgate at the BattleWagon ?? ha, ha. Lost my mind - AGAIN !.

THEsocalledfan
07-07-2014, 06:15 PM
Battlewagon is sold.

So, what ever happened to Bryce? I see he has not posted since 2010.

TransAmBison
07-07-2014, 06:16 PM
So, what ever happened to Bryce? I see he has not posted since 2010.He moved to Australia.

THEsocalledfan
07-07-2014, 08:26 PM
He moved to Australia.

And has anyone heard from him since?

BattleWagon and Bryce at U of M in 2006 + great weather + excellent refreshments=epic tailgate. Hands down my favorite tailgate of all time.

TransAmBison
07-07-2014, 09:14 PM
And has anyone heard from him since?

BattleWagon and Bryce at U of M in 2006 + great weather + excellent refreshments=epic tailgate. Hands down my favorite tailgate of all time.From time to time...he's doing well.

THEsocalledfan
07-08-2014, 01:09 PM
From time to time...he's doing well.

If you hear from him, see if you can get him to post a bit of an update of what he is up to, etc, since many of us know him on this board.

TransAmBison
07-08-2014, 01:40 PM
Will do...