PDA

View Full Version : Whats On Your GRILL

Bisonfan1
10-04-2007, 05:00 PM
This Saturday at Homecoming ??

Sounds like this weeks driver and host for our group is bringing a variety of meat - turkey breasts, chicken drummies, ribs, and possibly making chili. Ill throw a couple bloomin onions on for flavor. SO whats on your grill BisonGuy, TransAM, BisonSig, BisonBryce - Anybody ???

BisonBabe
10-04-2007, 05:05 PM

Sounds like this weeks driver and host for our group is bringing a variety of meat - turkey breasts, chicken drummies, ribs, and possibly making chili. Ill throw a couple bloomin onions on for flavor. SO whats on your grill BisonGuy, TransAM, BisonSig, BisonBryce - Anybody ???

Well if the weather holds I will be making an assortment of things for tailgating. Most of them not on the grill. To start will be brunch of eggs, sausage and hashbrown/fried potatoes. Dinner will be either Chili or Knoefla soup along with Brats/hot dogs.

TransAmBison
10-04-2007, 05:43 PM

I spoke with the head chef (wife) and she told me it was time for me to come up with a menu. So, our menu is undecided at the moment...and will probably remain a closely guarded secret until unveiled. At the tailgate one will only need to look at the HB menu board to see what is provided. :)

56BISON73
10-04-2007, 05:55 PM
I spoke with the head chef (wife) and she told me it was time for me to come up with a menu. So, our menu is undecided at the moment...and will probably remain a closely guarded secret until unveiled. At the tailgate one will only need to look at the HB menu board to see what is provided. :)

Ive got it covered. Venison wild rice brats with brat buns, Garlic venison summer sausage and crackers. Plus venison slim jims. Just bring a cutting board and a good knife. PL

TransAmBison
10-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Ive got it covered. Venison wild rice brats with brat buns, Garlic venison summer sausage and crackers. Plus venison slim jims. Just bring a cutting board and a good knife. PL
And so it shall be done.

Bison bison
10-04-2007, 06:19 PM
what else?

California Burgers and sangria.

UTH
10-04-2007, 06:36 PM

Are we clearing the freezer for this year's season???

56BISON73
10-04-2007, 06:43 PM
Are we clearing the freezer for this year's season???

Not at all. Being a hunter I have always believed that you share your bounty from your days afield . (Plus this is REALLY good stuff) PL

BisonBabe
10-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Not at all. Being a hunter I have always believed that you share your bounty from your days afield . (Plus this is REALLY good stuff) PL

I agree. The breakfast sausage I am making is a bulk cajun venison sausage that has just the right heat. Maybe I will bring some of the ring sausage along for the brunch as well. If I bring the brats they are also venison. Hmmmm gets me thinking that with hunting right around the corner I need to get some freezer space back......

56BISON73
10-04-2007, 06:54 PM
I agree. The breakfast sausage I am making is a bulk cajun venison sausage that has just the right heat. Maybe I will bring some of the ring sausage along for the brunch as well. If I bring the brats they are also venison. Hmmmm gets me thinking that with hunting right around the corner I need to get some freezer space back......

Where will you be :hungry: :D PL

BisonBabe
10-04-2007, 06:59 PM
Where will you be :hungry: :D PL

If it doesn't rain in the main tailgating area. We have a blue Corolla Sport. I will have the moon roof open and the tunes playing while we socialize with our neighbors. This will be our first time tailgating. We have stopped in a couple of times but this time I will be cooking. Will start the prep tonight.

Bisonguy
10-04-2007, 09:38 PM

I'm thinking Thai Chicken Legs on YOUR grill. :D

Of course, that's permitting you allow me to throw them on there. :hide:

BisonSig
10-04-2007, 09:45 PM
Friday Night, my beautiful wife and I are going to be testing a breakfast item on the grill. Hopefully we don't die from said test. The final product will be revealed approximately 9:30am Saturday Morning.

Yo
10-04-2007, 09:51 PM
We are having many of the same things already mentioned here and my lovely wife is also making beer cheese soup. Hope there's still enough beer left for drinking.;) ;)

Tatanka
10-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Where is SlickVic on this one? I mean, come ON. The thread title is begging for one of your trademark pictures!!!:nod:

56BISON73
10-05-2007, 03:37 AM
Where is SlickVic on this one? I mean, come ON. The thread title is begging for one of your trademark pictures!!!:nod:

Hes busy trying to figure out how to keep the chitlins from falling through the holes in the grill. PL:D

BisonBabe
10-05-2007, 03:54 AM
New additions to the menu ~ Venison pepper sticks & summer sausage. :hungry:

Now if only the weather holds out I will be set. We have no canopy so standing out in the rain is out. Electricity and rain are not a good mix.:smh:

TransAmBison
10-05-2007, 11:34 AM
New additions to the menu ~ Venison pepper sticks & summer sausage. :hungry:

Now if only the weather holds out I will be set. We have no canopy so standing out in the rain is out. Electricity and rain are not a good mix.:smh:
We've got an easy fix for you. Come join our tailgate crew. We've got plenty of EZ-ups. There, that was easy.

BisonBabe
10-05-2007, 10:05 PM
We've got an easy fix for you. Come join our tailgate crew. We've got plenty of EZ-ups. There, that was easy.

Thanks I will be searching you out if the weather is ugly. Now to get everyone up and into Fargo to be there by 8am :p Making up breakfast meatballs and chili tonight. Up early to get the rest of the fixings done.

Bisonfan1
11-01-2007, 07:55 PM
No rules for last game, smorgasboard time for our group that is all on "double secret probation". Bring it with and throw it on the grill be it dead or alive !! Lets Eat. Actually have gone at least 2 games without bloomin onions so they will probably return. WHATS ON YOUR GRILL ???

Bisonfan1
11-02-2007, 06:36 PM
I see by the lack of responses here that nobody is going to have anything on their grill, and you will all be over at my grill (like BisonGuy has done all year). So I guess we are all having chicken drummies, bloomin onions, and Jamacian jerk eggs. Im going to have to find a bigger trailer to haul everything for everybody though.

BisonBabe
11-02-2007, 06:54 PM
I am waiting to find out if Swag is working OT tomorrow or not. If he does not have to work I am sure I have brats in the freezer that I can put on the grill.

bisongirl
11-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Chicken and Ribs for us.

aces1180
11-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Chicken and Ribs for us.

I'll be there!! What time will the food arrive?

bisongirl
11-02-2007, 08:00 PM
I'll be there!! What time will the food arrive?

Around 12-12:30. :hungry:

aces1180
11-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Around 12-12:30. :hungry:

Nice...Thanks again for the invite!

BisBison
11-03-2007, 01:59 AM
Bison burgers on BisBison's grill, along with Bloody's Mary's and Coor's Banquet Beer/

sambini
11-03-2007, 09:04 AM
Thor is cooking ribs++++

Wacker_in_the_Hall
11-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Thor is cooking ribs++++

And proudly serving Budweiser "the King of all Beers"

sambini
11-13-2007, 04:43 AM
Rabbit this week...........

Bisonfan1
11-13-2007, 03:59 PM
Comon Wyo, you gotta make the game with your famous "Bunny Brats" only one person ill last time you made them - I loved them !! For us it's back to the basics this Saturday - Hamburgers and Chili. See ya all there ! GO BISON

BlueBisonRock
11-13-2007, 06:38 PM
There should be a fair amount of smoked rabbit during the game. Unfortunately, it does not turn out that well when it is bruised.

56BISON73
11-17-2007, 01:27 AM
We are having crawfish-shrimp-smoked deer sausage etoufee with crusty french bread. :hungry: PL

sambini
11-17-2007, 04:03 AM
In N Out Burgers

BlueBisonRock
11-17-2007, 04:38 AM
Tomorrow I am thinking of grilling Filet Mignon medallions lightly covered with a cabernet wild mushroom sauce and accompanied with sauted asparagus served with a Mondavi Cabernet.

Or more likely Brats and Beer.

sambini
11-17-2007, 06:05 AM
Tits and Grits at Southfork?

56BISON73
11-17-2007, 03:03 PM
Tits and Grits at Southfork?

:D :D :D :D PL