PDA

View Full Version : Bison versus Northern Colorado

BlueKeyAlum
09-30-2007, 06:23 PM
Herd try to get back on win streak against the bears.

BlueKeyAlum
10-01-2007, 01:19 AM
Bison get back on the winning side of things against former NCC foe, Northern Colorado with a 2-0 win.

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=1252745

sambini
10-01-2007, 05:15 AM
Nice win Bison++++

tony
10-01-2007, 06:31 AM
Nice win... I thought being at altitude might make that second game very tough. That Air Force score had me scratching my head.

tcTatanka
10-01-2007, 02:37 PM
Just the opposite. With 3 days of high-altitude acclimation, Sunday’s game presented a more confident and resolute Herd. This coupled with some assignment and formation tweaks, proved to be the winning combination. Apparently this period of acclimation contributed to UC Irvine’s win against AFA on Sunday as well, with all teams finishing the tournament with 1-1 records. It would have been interesting to see the final results had the schedule been set with both “flatlander” teams playing each other Friday, or was this by design… Hummmmm????

Tatanka
10-01-2007, 04:42 PM
I'd like to thank my tc affiliate here for the in-depth analysis...:nod:

sambini
10-02-2007, 08:57 AM
Just the opposite. With 3 days of high-altitude acclimation, Sunday’s game presented a more confident and resolute Herd. This coupled with some assignment and formation tweaks, proved to be the winning combination. Apparently this period of acclimation contributed to UC Irvine’s win against AFA on Sunday as well, with all teams finishing the tournament with 1-1 records. It would have been interesting to see the final results had the schedule been set with both “flatlander” teams playing each other Friday, or was this by design… Hummmmm????Well done and welcome+++