PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone watching the game?

TAILG8R
09-29-2007, 04:17 PM
Where is everyone going to be watching the game today? Trying to figure out where I want to go to watch.

SDbison
09-29-2007, 04:30 PM
Where is everyone going to be watching the game today? Trying to figure out where I want to go to watch.
I am watching in Sioux Falls in the High Definition demo room at work. Have several big plasma TV's on the wall in there and will hook my laptop into a couple of them. Several nice leather lounge chairs and a sofa to relax and enjoy the game. Only bad thing is I won't be able to have my favorite beverage while in the workplace.:( Wish I had driven to Fargo again. Not as fun without a bunch of Bison fans and cold beer. Oh well.

I'mWithNOSIB
09-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Tatankas place. Again, I send an open invitation to all of you that can find his place.

Tatanka
09-29-2007, 04:46 PM
Tatankas place. Again, I send an open invitation to all of you that can find his place.
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.:hungry:

mjh
09-29-2007, 07:40 PM
I'm watching from Abilene Tx. at my daughter's home. The video is coming in fairly good. My first time so it took me a bit to figure out how the system works. Looks like the wippets will take control in the second half. Go Herd

TheBisonator
09-29-2007, 07:47 PM
Watching it from the computer cluster at Ehly Hall on campus.

sambini
09-29-2007, 08:10 PM
On-line from my moms in Mesa,AZ.

tony
09-29-2007, 09:40 PM
Living room with my wife. She did all the hard work (move the mouse to keep the screen saver from kicking in). I gave helpful commentary like, "This is a big play!" when somebody was going for it on fourth down.

NDSUstudent
09-29-2007, 09:56 PM
I was at playmakers and it was a great time!!! Lots of people there, great atmosphere.

EmeraldCityBison
09-29-2007, 10:03 PM
I watched it online in Everett, WA.

UTH
09-29-2007, 10:11 PM
Stadium Sports Bar in Bismarck.

note: nobody got uninvited for talking about moose-nipples.

TAILG8R
09-29-2007, 10:14 PM
I'm curious to know what the difference in online audience is from year to year. Seems to be more and more people watching the games online.

Obviously if you count the bars it would be a huge difference, but I am wondering about the number of video feeds.

Bisonguy
09-29-2007, 10:35 PM
I was at playmakers and it was a great time!!! Lots of people there, great atmosphere.

I was at Playmaker's as well.

I was wondering why it seemed like the crowd was little smaller in the bar than last week. Thought it might be due to BW3, tailgator's (they'll remain in lower case until they change their ad), and a few other bars had the game on. Our waitress after the game said the House of Rock and the Skyboxes in Playmaker's were also opened up and full. :nod: :eek:

imabison
09-30-2007, 09:29 PM

I was wondering why it seemed like the crowd was little smaller in the bar than last week. Thought it might be due to BW3, tailgator's (they'll remain in lower case until they change their ad), and a few other bars had the game on. Our waitress after the game said the House of Rock and the Skyboxes in Playmaker's were also opened up and full. :nod: :eek:
I would say that due to the House of Rock being open that the crowd at Playmakers was probably about equal to last week. Its to bad the projector faild in the House of Rock. Give them credit they did get a replacement up so at least blurry video could be watched for the rest of the game.

Don't eat anything with chicken at Playmakers, it was so dry it tasted like beef. YUUK.

56BISON73
10-01-2007, 02:18 AM
How long does it take Go Bison.com to archive this weekends game so I can watch it?? PL

roadwarrior
10-01-2007, 02:22 AM
No way was there 15,619 fans at Hanson field on saturday!

Tatanka
10-01-2007, 02:25 AM
No way there were 12,000+ in el Forko Grande either but who's going to prove them wrong? :smh:

There must have been a lot of people dressed as forest green seats (GF)and white bleachers (Macomb). Maybe these are the same people that are enrolled but not able to be found. Either that or the smart ones left before the game began to get a good spot in line at the Red Pepper... :nod:

TransAmBison
10-01-2007, 11:45 AM
Well, all I know is the official headcount at the TransAmBisonDome was 6...and I swear I could make out a little muffled "Go Bison" at the kickoff from my twins. Some might dispute those were their first words this easy, but I believe it to be so! :D

sambini
10-01-2007, 12:36 PM
I remeber my daughters first words after hanging with BUCKY WERE SIOUX SUCK.

Bison Dan
10-01-2007, 02:35 PM
Made a road trip to Macomb and had a great time. Some observations:

No way there were 15,000 fans at the stadium.
Students left at half time and didn't come back.
Gateway refs some of the worst I've ever seen. (3 games of them)
Concessions sucked. It was 85 out and they ran out of water in the first quarter.
Their fans were nice and friendly.
We played okay but hardly as well as last week.
I think it's a mark of a good team when you don't play up to your ability and still win.

aces1180
10-01-2007, 03:27 PM

I'm glad you brought that up...The tailgators commericial pisses me off...I mean, how can they show UNC-Duke and UND, without even mentioning the Bison?

sambini
10-01-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm going to be home from MESA,AZ. I hope to be sitting in section one with my family and the rest of our crew.