PDA

View Full Version : Western Illinois Game Webcast

SDbison
09-29-2007, 03:34 PM
I know there was an earlier thread on this topic, but what is the best option for watching this game? Does NDSU All Access have game audio or is it better to buy the one month purchase through the Western Illinois website and then get game audio. Seems last week when I was in Fargo at Playmakers they had game audio from Central Michigan so they must have purchased it through their website. I believe I heard NDSU All Access had no audio last week. Anybody shed some light on this?

coloradobison
09-29-2007, 03:42 PM
last week's webcast had the audio from the home teams commentators. WDAY was provided on a seperate link, but there was no way to watch and listen to WDAY at the same time. as i beleive this week will be the same, i.e. the same company who provides ndsu the webcast provides to Western Ill. thus i would expect the same. opening my all access, game day audio via WDAY appears to be available as well as a video feed of the game, through different links, just like last week.

SDbison
09-29-2007, 03:47 PM
last week's webcast had the audio from the home teams commentators. WDAY was provided on a seperate link, but there was no way to watch and listen to WDAY at the same time. as i beleive this week will be the same, i.e. the same company who provides ndsu the webcast provides to Western Ill. thus i would expect the same. opening my all access, game day audio via WDAY appears to be available as well as a video feed of the game, through different links, just like last week.
Do you have to purchase the WDAY audio separately?
If so, I will just listen to the other announcers. Are you sure NDSU All Access included the other teams announcers audio?

coloradobison
09-29-2007, 03:53 PM
i think the audio is free at gobison.com

the audio from the other teams announcers was played right over the video.

Tatanka
09-29-2007, 04:13 PM
Video is also available through GoBison.com. Link will be available at gametime.

It will be on the Tatankavision at 1PM. :nod:

I'mWithNOSIB
09-29-2007, 04:41 PM
Video is also available through GoBison.com. Link will be available at gametime.

It will be on the Tatankavision at 1PM. :nod:

I'll see you there sir.

EmeraldCityBison
09-29-2007, 05:14 PM

This isn't true. I was able to watch the game with the CMU announcers in one window and have the WDAY audio in another....all from gobison.com. The WDAY was 7 seconds behind the CMU audio/video but it worked well.

Gully
09-29-2007, 05:50 PM
Video link not available yet???

Gully
09-29-2007, 05:50 PM
Oops, it's up now.

BisBison
09-29-2007, 06:06 PM
Oops, it's up now.

It's up, but pretty choppy.

BisBison
09-29-2007, 06:15 PM
It's up, but pretty choppy.

Better now:nod: :D :D

Bisonips
09-29-2007, 06:18 PM
I couldn't stand the announcer with the feed, so I've got 2 computers up - one with the video the other with the wday crew...if you can get them synced up, I recommend it

AKBison
09-29-2007, 06:19 PM
The SDSU fans were right, these announcers make it almost unbearable to listen to. At least the guys last week for CMU did a good job of calling the game. I am switching to audio only for a while.

eddie
09-29-2007, 06:20 PM
I didn't realize the WIU video was going to be available. You know, for all the problems All-Access has had so far. I'll gladly pay 8 bucks for 4-5 game a year to watch from the West Coast.

mjh
09-29-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm logged in on go-bison and have the audio but not getting the video. It says link available at start time but not getting anything. My first time maybe not doing somthing right.

sway1331
09-29-2007, 06:23 PM
Can someone give me an update as I work on getting the video feed to work? Thanks

AKBison
09-29-2007, 06:30 PM
Bison up early 10-0 in the middle of the 1st quarter.