PDA

View Full Version : Lennon's feelings about Bunning

onbison09
09-26-2007, 11:25 PM
I was talking to my uncle. His best friend is friends with Lennon. I guess Lennon hates (his words) Bunning and that is a reason he interviewed for the Montana State job. Interesting.

Bison bison
09-27-2007, 01:55 PM
Not a surprise at all.

Buning cut out a lot of fringe benefits for Lennon's staff and did not deliver on increasing the salary of his assistants. Prior to the Humboldt State game certain details had not been taken care of.

Don't know how much you came blame Buning for these things, he (1) had to balance a budget which was about $1 million off to start and (2) he had a smaller staff to deal with details.

Buning scheduling UNI without Lennon's knowledge is pretty ridiculous.

sambini
09-27-2007, 02:24 PM
I was talking to my uncle. His best friend is friends with Lennon. I guess Lennon hates (his words) Bunning and that is a reason he interviewed for the Montana State job. Interesting.
IS THAT ON YOUR DADS OR MOTHERS SIDE?

onbison09
09-27-2007, 11:37 PM
I don't how that matter Sambini but for the record it is on my Dad's side and his friend is pretty close to Lennon.

sambini
09-28-2007, 12:22 AM
So are a few friends of mine..

UTH
09-28-2007, 01:16 AM
My uncle's best friend is friends with Lennon. I guess Lennon hates (his words) Bunning and that is a reason he interviewed for the Montana State job. Interesting.

Um, he's pissed. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Lennon flip out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess he's pretty serious.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Tatanka
09-28-2007, 01:21 AM
:nod: :nod: :nod:
Um, he's pissed. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Lennon flip out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess he's pretty serious.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Well played!!!

sambini
09-28-2007, 04:02 AM

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Thats what I thought also. Well done+++