PDA

View Full Version : Bars showing Game today

tjbison
09-22-2007, 05:34 PM
Does anybody have a list of all the places showing the game for sure today??
Thanks

UTH
09-22-2007, 06:01 PM
Good way to consolidate the list. Only place I know about in Bismarck is the Stadium on Divide Ave.

Hammersmith
09-22-2007, 06:22 PM
According to what people have posted here:

Fargo
Playmakers (confirmed)
Chubs (confirmed)
Labby's (confirmed)
O'Kelly's

tjbison
09-22-2007, 06:29 PM
Thanks Hammer

No_Skill
09-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Stadium is Bismarck is confirmed. Heading over there now.

No_Skill
09-22-2007, 07:49 PM
Stadium is NOT showing the game. :mad:

Bisonguy
09-22-2007, 11:34 PM
Standing room only at Playmaker's today. :)

The game was on ALL the TVs.

BigBison
09-22-2007, 11:35 PM
I was at Labbys great game day atmosphere!

TheBisonator
09-23-2007, 12:10 AM
AWESOME atmosphere at Playmaker's today!!!:D

BigBison
09-23-2007, 12:20 AM
Did playmakers have people on the bars doing push ups after each touchdown or FG? or everyone doing the kickoff fingure thing? or the cheer "AND thats Another Bison.....FIRST DOWN....!!!! just wondering?

Bisonguy
09-23-2007, 12:29 AM
Did playmakers have people on the bars doing push ups after each touchdown or FG? or everyone doing the kickoff fingure thing? or the cheer "AND thats Another Bison.....FIRST DOWN....!!!! just wondering?

I didn't see anybody doing pushups on the bars, but I was too busy looking at our waitress. :nod:

There were "And that's another Bison first down!", "First down, move those chains" and a few other cheers at Playmakers. We weren't by the main bar, but there were a LOT of Bison fans in attendance. Standing room only.

BisonBabe
09-23-2007, 12:49 AM
Great atmosphere at Labby's. Sure glad we got there early so we had a good spot to sit. The waitstaff did an awesome job.

Bisonfan1
09-23-2007, 11:20 AM
What kind of feed was it ? Was the picture quality good etc? watched the game on all access and it sucked , but was better than nothing. Might come to Fargo next week if I dont have to watch an internet type feed. Thanx in advance for the info, have never partaked.

BisonBabe
09-23-2007, 12:58 PM
What kind of feed was it ? Was the picture quality good etc? watched the game on all access and it sucked , but was better than nothing. Might come to Fargo next week if I dont have to watch an internet type feed. Thanx in advance for the info, have never partaked.

It was an internet feed audio was good but video was shaky at times. But it was great to be together with so many Bison fans almost felt like we were in the Dome.

Bisonguy
09-23-2007, 01:29 PM

For being an internet feed on TVs, it was pretty good. Not quite as good as a normal analog TV signal, but close enough. The atmosphere was great at Playmaker's.

99Bison
09-23-2007, 01:40 PM
I didn't see anybody doing pushups on the bars, but I was too busy looking at our waitress. :nod:

There were "And that's another Bison first down!", "First down, move those chains" and a few other cheers at Playmakers. We weren't by the main bar, but there were a LOT of Bison fans in attendance. Standing room only.

Pushups at Labby's also, along with some first down's.

Yo
09-23-2007, 05:53 PM

I did not see any push ups, but the kickoff and first down chants were happening. Dan Michaels was there but told me he would need a mic to start the chants.

I was outside during halftime and some older people left because it was too loud in there. For a brief moment I thought I was at the dome.;)

Bisonguy
09-23-2007, 06:02 PM
I did not see any push ups, but the kickoff and first down chants were happening. Dan Michaels was there but told me he would need a mic to start the chants.

I was outside during halftime and some older people left because it was too loud in there. For a brief moment I thought I was at the dome.;)

I did tell a couple people to sit down that were standing in front of me. :)