PDA

View Full Version : No Parsons' Project Yet??

onbison09
09-22-2007, 04:18 PM
Are we gonna bust out any Parsons project yet?? During the game last week Scotty kept saying when we kept doing the end-around we should have Parsons sling one. Why haven't we seen any yet?

jeffdaryl3rd
09-22-2007, 04:26 PM
Also no appearances by any of Walker's backups (only non-Walker pass attempt is by Drago). Hopefully sometime soon (probably not this week) we'll blow someone out and get some time in for those guys to get some experience.

Swany
09-22-2007, 05:53 PM
No reason to show him yet, don't want to give other teams a look at it on film. Coaches know what they are doing. Be patient, I imagine we might see him today or in coming weeks.

imabison
09-23-2007, 09:09 PM
No reason to show him yet, don't want to give other teams a look at it on film. Coaches know what they are doing. Be patient, I imagine we might see him today or in coming weeks.
I think the return of Washington has moved the Parson's project to the back burner. I am sure its there, and will be used at the right time.

Did anyone notice that the last snap of the game was Mertens? That should make Lakes Bison happy.

SlickVic
09-23-2007, 09:12 PM
the parsons project will be getting busted out on brewsters bunch is my guess

BisonBrewer
09-24-2007, 01:48 AM
GOTTA agree with this one.

Punky will see more than the opposition has seen so far.

This is the game that will earn some respect for the players, the coaching staff and the PROGRAM!

Bison 35
Gophers 14

nuff said

SirHinn
09-24-2007, 02:04 AM
So much for all the talk of using Parsons like Teabow from last season then huh? Remember though, since the coaching staff said they were going to do it definately meant that they would.

imported_Bisongold
09-24-2007, 02:49 AM
I know for a fact that they had several new "unusual plays" ready for this game. Obviously didn't need to go to them. The season is a bit of a chess game for the O coordinators. The appearance of Shamen in motion was a set up for something else. They just didn't need to go all the way with it yet.

Tatanka
09-24-2007, 02:52 AM
This turned out to be another game where the "standard" plays more than accomplished the task. We did see a couple new wrinkles in this one (Roehl end around with 2 RB in the game) but no point in getting any trickery on tape. Better to shock the hell out of the poor bastards that see it first (on the field).