PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Wear Yellow at MN Gopher Game!!!

davamundo
09-22-2007, 01:35 PM
FYI,

Last year at the Bison vs Gopher game at the Metrodome, many of the bison fans wore yellow shirts (a typical outfit for the Bison). However, this yellow shirt, jersey or other blended in with the Minnesota marroon and gold (yellow) colors. In other words it looked like Bison fans were Gopher fans. Please get out the word this year to wear GREEN....!!!!!! No YELLOW...!!! An alert to the Fans and Alumni by email, newspaper, or verbal is necessary. Thanks for you attention to this problem.

Davamundo
Bison Fan / Alumni - living in Uptown Minneapolis.

Tatanka
09-22-2007, 01:42 PM
++ Welcome to the forum.

bisonmike2
09-22-2007, 02:14 PM
Yes NDSU fans should wear green but it should be easy to pick out the NDSU fans wearing yellow. They'll be the ones that are cheering!

Herd
09-22-2007, 02:16 PM
Based on our "yellow out" in Fargo in 9/8 in a less than yellow fashion, our fans are not being "team players". More people need to tune in GAME DAY from places like Lincoln and Tuscalusa, WOW. Our student section is really getting it done though.

You really don't get a true "yellow out", unless you pass out Yellow T's.

Back to the subject . . . WEAR YOUR GREEN TO THE METRODOME!!!!!!!!!!!

lakesbison
09-22-2007, 03:45 PM
green... u have to

sambini
09-23-2007, 06:26 AM
green at the Metrodome.

Swaghook
09-23-2007, 04:48 PM
Based on our "yellow out" in Fargo in 9/8 in a less than yellow fashion, our fans are not being "team players". More people need to tune in GAME DAY from places like Lincoln and Tuscalusa, WOW. Our student section is really getting it done though.

You really don't get a true "yellow out", unless you pass out Yellow T's.

Back to the subject . . . WEAR YOUR GREEN TO THE METRODOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Yellow shirts were being handed out by local radio stations for both of our home games this year. Would be great if they came down to the Goofer game and handed out Green shirts. But regardless we will be in Green.

PJHill4Heisman
09-23-2007, 05:44 PM
As long as you don't blend in with Blue seats.

I'mWithNOSIB
09-23-2007, 07:50 PM
What's the Metrodome? Ohhh you mean the Ghettrodome? Ohh yea Mean = Green. LETS DO ITTTTTT

Jdubs21
09-23-2007, 08:46 PM
who cares what color u wear????? i think its easy to tell who bison fans are when we are the loudest ones in the building and all sitting together.....we tried the whole wear a certain color thing at the fargodome and the result was terrible, quit trying and get the vocal chords ready instead, and plan more tailgating stuff

TransAmBison
09-23-2007, 09:04 PM
who cares what color u wear????? i think its easy to tell who bison fans are when we are the loudest ones in the building and all sitting together.....we tried the whole wear a certain color thing at the fargodome and the result was terrible, quit trying and get the vocal chords ready instead, and plan more tailgating stuff
Bad attitude in my opinion...people can show some Bison Pride with there school colors!

WYOBISONMAN
09-23-2007, 09:35 PM
Maybe I'll just go naked...........

THEsocalledfan
09-23-2007, 10:43 PM

Oh, God, no! What did we do to deserve this!

(Are you coming?)

TransAmBison
09-23-2007, 10:48 PM
As long as I get a rabbit brat out of the deal you can wear or not wear whatever you want...:) But I don't expect to be in any condition to bail you out of jail...so plan accordingly! :D

WYOBISONMAN
09-23-2007, 11:01 PM
Yes, I will be at the game in Minnesota! I have kciked myself for a year because I missed last year's, so now I will make up for it. And after yesterday's Bison win, I'll bet that Punky Brewster is tighter than tight!

56BISON73
09-24-2007, 12:05 AM
As long as I get a rabbit brat out of the deal you can wear or not wear whatever you want...:) But I don't expect to be in any condition to bail you out of jail...so plan accordingly! :D

Since Iam driving up I can bring some venison summer sausage, deer brats with wild rice in them and deer slim jims. PL

UTH
09-24-2007, 12:24 AM
Since Iam driving up I can bring some venison summer sausage, deer brats with wild rice in them and deer slim jims. PL

Deer brats w/ wild rice? Sounds interesting. Please, do tell. :hungry:

56BISON73
09-24-2007, 02:58 AM
Deer brats w/ wild rice? Sounds interesting. Please, do tell. :hungry:

Thery are made in Heidelberg MN just south of New Prague. They are more on the polish sausage taste than a regular brat. The wild rice in them adds an additional flavor. At home I prefer to steam them and serve them without a bun with fried potatoes or any other side dish. They also have a nice spicey kick to them. The garlic venson summer sausage is killer. PL

IBleedYellow
09-24-2007, 04:12 AM
Why wear it when you can bleed it?

But honestly, when we're the fans screaming the loudest, I think you'll know who's a Bison fan and who's just some lazy bum watching a football game.

TransAmBison
09-24-2007, 06:42 AM
The garlic venson summer sausage is killer. PL
You had me at garlic...

stpaulbison
09-24-2007, 02:34 PM
Some people at Gopherhole are talking about our win over CMU. Here are the links...

http://p218.ezboard.com/NDSU-Clobbers-MAC-Team-----/fthehole84398frm7.showMessage?topicID=19350.topic

http://p218.ezboard.com/NDSU-Bison-vs-Gophers/fthehole84398frm7.showMessage?topicID=19415.topic

BigBison
09-24-2007, 02:49 PM
This is classic:

"I was thinking I might wear green to the game so that I don't get beat up by some drunk North Dakota cowboys (who started drinking Friday after work) who's attendance may outnumber us gophers 2 to 1."-davamundo

tcbison
09-24-2007, 03:04 PM
If you come to the Twin Cities go to Steve N Barry's. They have green short and long sleeved NDSU shirts under $8. I am still waiting for them to get sweatshirts though...

56BISON73
09-24-2007, 05:28 PM
You had me at garlic...

I trust you want me to bring some up for Homecoming????:hungry: :D PL

TransAmBison
09-24-2007, 05:49 PM
I trust you want me to bring some up for Homecoming????:hungry: :D PL
You know it! We'll have to save a special spot for them on the grill!

56BISON73
09-24-2007, 06:40 PM
You know it! We'll have to save a special spot for them on the grill!

How many brats do you want me to bring??? PL

TransAmBison
09-24-2007, 07:32 PM
Your call...as long as there is one for me!

Bisonguy
09-24-2007, 07:41 PM

I'll need one, as well. :nod:

56BISON73
09-24-2007, 11:52 PM
Your call...as long as there is one for me!

I have a bunch of them. How many do you usually feed? Give me a number and thats what I will bring. I will also bring the garlic venison summer sausage to snack on. PL