PDA

View Full Version : CK picks the Bison to

X-Factor
09-21-2007, 05:42 PM
lose a close one to CMU.

This is looking good guys! I can't remember the last time CK picked us to lose and we actually lost! When he picks us to win, that is when I get a little worried :hide:

Gully
09-21-2007, 11:26 PM
My heart says we can win but I will have to pick us to lose this one. Hope I'm wrong but I worry their QB and spread offense will be trouble for us with our thin secondary.

Wind and rain along with an effective Bison running game could really help SU.

Herd
09-21-2007, 11:32 PM
My heart says we can win but I will have to pick us to lose this one. Hope I'm wrong but I worry their QB and spread offense will be trouble for us with our thin secondary.

Wind and rain along with an effective Bison running game could really help SU.

If you caght any of Central Michigan/Purdue last week, we clearly belong on the same field with CMU. They did put up 31 points on Purdue's 2's & 3's.

TheBisonator
09-22-2007, 12:59 AM
If we can beat Central Michigan, we're capable of going undefeated.

This game tomorrow will be our hardest game of the year.

CaBisonFan
09-22-2007, 04:06 AM
lose a close one to CMU.

This is looking good guys! I can't remember the last time CK picked us to lose and we actually lost! When he picks us to win, that is when I get a little worried :hide:

Prediction: This will be more of a defensive struggle than last week...even though the score may not show it. Our offense will control the ball more...giving the defense a chance to breathe and play a much stronger game. Look for the Mays-Humber show to emerge. They'll be two of the best athletes on the field, and it will show.

31-28 Bison

This will be the first game where Coach Bohl will walk into the locker after the game and tell the players that they played well. I don't think that we've seen the real 2007 Bison team yet.

There's no shame in losing to a team like Central Michigan, but I watched them on TV a couple of weeks ago and really didn't see anything striking about them. This isn't a slam on CMU, but I think that we look just as strong. They're very good, but so are we. They're probably a better team than Minnesota, by quite a bit. It should be a thriller...either way.

This is as big as almost any game that the Bison have played lately. They know it...and better yet...Walker knows it. We need Tyler and Shaman to have big games....badly. The leaders need to take it up a notch or two. The D-Line needs to apply good pressure and contain the run. If they do, we're in very good shape. If not, we're in real trouble.

CaBisonFan
09-22-2007, 04:07 AM
lose a close one to CMU.

Dumb question: Who's CK?

NDSUstudent
09-22-2007, 04:08 AM
Dumb question: Who's CK?

Chris Kelly, he does a weekly conference preview on the Great West web site. You should check him out if you time, he does a good job.

Here is the link to his recent preview...

http://greatwestfootball.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/092007aaa.html

CaBisonFan
09-22-2007, 04:48 AM
If you caght any of Central Michigan/Purdue last week, we clearly belong on the same field with CMU. They did put up 31 points on Purdue's 2's & 3's.

I agree. I don't think that Purdue is as good as the CMU defense made them look. Purdue should be one of the bottom feeders in the Not-So-Big Ten.

DofR
09-22-2007, 02:42 PM
I disagree, Purdue should finish 5-3 or 4-4 in the Big 10. Painter is gonna destroy U of M's secondary tonight :banghead: . Also, if the Bison can contain LeFevour and force some turnovers, this game is ours.