PDA

View Full Version : Can we make it 4 in a row?

bisonmike2
09-17-2007, 08:02 PM
I have now doubt that if we beat Central Michagan we are looking at 4 straight home sellouts. Not to be the bad guy here but what happens if we lose? I'm still thinking we will sell it out with the game being homecoming and all. I'm wondering what other people are thinking.

heckler
09-17-2007, 08:07 PM
Homecoming = more students which means if I don't get there early the student section will fill up and I have to go sit in the visitor's section.

pmp6nl
09-17-2007, 08:15 PM
Homecoming = more students which means if I don't get there early the student section will fill up and I have to go sit in the visitor's section.

Umm, the student section sold out both games this year... we cannot add any more students (unless they give us more space). I know for a fact that they were turning away students the first game.

Scooter1
09-17-2007, 08:22 PM
I know what you are saying, but Central Michigan won their conference in the BCS last year. They are a descent BCS team, one that we will have to be clicking on ALL cylinders to beat. This means, no stupid turnovers, no stupid 15 yard penalties, no blown assignments.

Even if the Bison lose to Cental Michigan this weekend, the fact still remains that they have put one hell of a product on the field. If NDSU can't sell out a homecomming game (which has no ND hunting date conflicts), they are in trouble. The Fargodome is definately the place to be on a Saturday in Fargo

heckler
09-17-2007, 08:24 PM
I wasn't turned away but I did have to sit in the visitor's section for half the game.

Bison"FANatic"
09-17-2007, 08:24 PM
It will sell out or be dang close, called today to get a few more tickets and the reserved sideline was already at section 21 for 2 tickets. The lower reserved in the endzone when I checked on line for 2 tickets would not give me 2 in the same section. I know students that were turned away the first game so it looks like some may have to buy tickets if they want to get in. It sure will help to have homecoming before some of the hunting seasons start.

arrohead
09-17-2007, 08:36 PM
I know what you are saying, but Central Michigan won their conference in the BCS last year. They are a descent BCS team, one that we will have to be clicking on ALL cylinders to beat. This means, no stupid turnovers, no stupid 15 yard penalties, no blown assignments.

Even if the Bison lose to Cental Michigan this weekend, the fact still remains that they have put one hell of a product on the field. If NDSU can't sell out a homecomming game (which has no ND hunting date conflicts), they are in trouble. The Fargodome is definately the place to be on a Saturday in Fargo

CMU is not a BCS team. We wish we were as it would mean a few million $$$ more a yr to our budget. We are a non-BCS div 1A team from the Mid-American Conference (MAC). You will bring a ver good team to Mt. Pleasant and we hope you enjoy your stay, just not too much. Good Luck!!!

roadwarrior
09-17-2007, 09:34 PM
The excitement and buzz created from last week's game combined with the fact that it is homecoming combined with the fact that it is UC-Davis will create the 4th sellout in a row. I have no doubts. The result of this week's game at CMU will not make a difference.

Scooter1
09-18-2007, 01:53 AM
CMU is not a BCS team. We wish we were as it would mean a few million $$$ more a yr to our budget. We are a non-BCS div 1A team from the Mid-American Conference (MAC). You will bring a ver good team to Mt. Pleasant and we hope you enjoy your stay, just not too much. Good Luck!!!

Yes, you are a BCS team, your conference just doesn't have an automatic qualifier.