PDA

View Full Version : Coverage Around The State

Bison"FANatic"
09-17-2007, 04:47 PM
The coverage in Fargo was very good for the football game. I am just wondering from some of you around the state. How was it out in Bismark, Minot, Williston and the rest of the state? Was there a buzz after the game being on TV state wide? I come from a small town and understand how "Emperial Cass" can get a bad name but NDSU is not just a Fargo product it is a North Dakota product.

KilldeerBison
09-17-2007, 05:00 PM
I watched the game in Killdeer, ND on NBC. I thought they did a good job, much better than all access on gobison. I wish there were more games were being broadcasted, like this one. GO BISON!!

roadwarrior
09-17-2007, 05:01 PM
The homcoming game on october 6th against UC-Davis at 1pm will also be carried statewide.

87Bisonfan
09-17-2007, 06:58 PM
I was at the game but had lots of friends watching the game on TV back in Minot. Several bars had the game on and there were good crowds watching the game (a friend reported that even some und alumni were cheering for NDSU at the end). Was just at the Y for some noon BBall and a lot of people there were talking about the game. I think there was excellent coverage across the state and people across ND are recognizing Bison football as The football program in ND.

WePharm
09-17-2007, 08:24 PM
It came in great in Western ND. Big crowd at the local bars with all the TVs on the game. Place went nuts at the end. Even the sioux fans were cheering!
I think its important to call your local NBC station and tell them you appreciate the statewide coverage. It was just tremendous exposure for NDSU. My thanks to all who helped set up the broadcasts.

MinotBison
09-17-2007, 09:19 PM
I too watched it on TV in Minot. And yesterday I ran into one of the people who bought advertising time during the broadcast and thanked him for doing so.

heymch86
09-17-2007, 11:38 PM
I have a friend who was at a frat party up at UND. He said the game was on their big screen all night and everyone was huddled around it for those last 5 minutes

sambini
09-18-2007, 12:17 AM
Good to hear all the great news about real STATWIDE TV. Ibet Coach Hodenfield had it on in Ray.

onbison09
09-18-2007, 12:50 AM
at Lee's Bar in Rugby they had it on and the place went nuts after the TD. I was talking to my best friend who likes trucks and he says even he cheers for the Bison. He says it's so hard to cheer for us but he just can't help himself. :)

sambini
09-18-2007, 01:17 AM
Lees a Rugby landmark. Rugby home of Wayne Stevenson former Bison great.

KC Bison
09-18-2007, 01:18 AM
I'm jealous. When you live in Kansas City, you're only choices are GoBison or Fox Sports North. I'm hoping that GoBison will get the kinks worked out but picture is never be what you get from the North Dakota Network. Lucky guys.

bisonranch
09-18-2007, 02:11 AM
So there I was in Bismarck sportin' some Bison gear this evening when I was asked about the game this weekend a couple of times by random folks. Getting the Bison on TV is one of the best things they can do, especially in front of sell out crowds and great competition.

Bison"FANatic"
09-18-2007, 03:12 PM
That is what I was hoping to hear. The powers that be over at NDSU have really done a great job of promoting the university and the football team. The get a :nod: :nod:. I hope to hear the same thing after the next televised game.