PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Bison!

TexasTerror
09-16-2007, 04:29 PM
Wow..what a game, eh?

Thanks Bison for this week. This past week, our fans got a glimpse into a team that is definitely a power on the field (I can't wait for you guys to step into the playoffs) and one off the field -- classy and knowledgeable fans.

I don't think anyone from SHSU has anything negative to say about this past week and this was hopefully the start of some fun games down the road -- 2008 playoffs before the 2009 game in Huntsville, perhaps?

Applaud to all Bison faithful for being so gracious to Kats far and wide. Hope to see you guys stick your heads around on KatFans and I'll stick around Bisonville to see what's going on with your squad.

So, when is the next home-and-home series? 2011 SHSU trip to Fargo followed by a 2013 return game in Huntsville?

Take care and good luck!

Bisonfan1
09-16-2007, 04:37 PM
Thank you Texas Terror, spoke with some SHSU fans - all great people - a game I will always remember. You guys were every bit as advertised. Good luck the rest of the season.

Jdubs21
09-16-2007, 05:03 PM
it was deff. a game where it was a shame someone had to lose

BisonNeil
09-16-2007, 05:16 PM
Wow..what a game, eh?

Thanks Bison for this week. This past week, our fans got a glimpse into a team that is definitely a power on the field (I can't wait for you guys to step into the playoffs) and one off the field -- classy and knowledgeable fans.

I don't think anyone from SHSU has anything negative to say about this past week and this was hopefully the start of some fun games down the road -- 2008 playoffs before the 2009 game in Huntsville, perhaps?

Applaud to all Bison faithful for being so gracious to Kats far and wide. Hope to see you guys stick your heads around on KatFans and I'll stick around Bisonville to see what's going on with your squad.

So, when is the next home-and-home series? 2011 SHSU trip to Fargo followed by a 2013 return game in Huntsville?

Take care and good luck!

You guys have a good team, definitely should compete with McNeese for the Southland conference title and a spot in the playoffs. Good luck in the rest of the season.

Actually, based on how you ripped our defense, I'd say we are the ones who need some luck.