PDA

View Full Version : SHSU dome security

BisonBryce
09-16-2007, 03:02 PM
Had kudos from the security guy last night about the excitement and cheering that was going on. We were on the spotlight last night from them and I think our section found a nice happy medium (except for the guy from this board that doesn't have a ticket to our section -- you are not welcome again).

Thanks for the positive feedback fargodome staff. It's good to work things out and figure this out right away.

TransAmBison
09-16-2007, 08:56 PM
Yes, I would have to say the Lakes needs to clean it up...:(

sambini
09-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Was Lakes A BAD BOY?

Mr. Burgundy
09-16-2007, 10:28 PM
yes...........he was.

TransAmBison
09-16-2007, 10:51 PM
He had a VERY foul mouth and reflected poorly on our section. Especially in light of all the problems with security. Hopefully he learns a lesson, or never returns.

lakesbison
09-16-2007, 11:19 PM
yea... ill never return. when I went to section 20.. we FINALLY WON!!

so Ill stay over there!!

p.s- someone needs to BITCH at BOHL when he doesn't switch up the DEFENSE ONCE in the 2nd half.... ESPECIALLY ON THAT LAST DRIVE.

oh.. and I was pretty tuned up...

Herd Mentality
09-17-2007, 12:39 AM
I finally can put a face on lakesbison. I thought he'd be taller.

Now for last night's security...

1) Had a great little chat with the FPD representative in front of Section 20 last night. Nice guy and he agreed that he didn't hear/see any reason that I needed to be kicked out last week. It was the dome's call. He also mentioned that the FargoDome is making a HUGE push on NDSU to allow alcoholic beverage sales in the FFD during games :O

2) The hyper security guard in Section 20 last week was no where to be seen. Our new guy was laid back and pretty funny.

3) I noticed that the head of security and the director of the dome spent the entire game on the field last night. Security head made a great gesture and came over during the half to talk.

4) SDBison looks like a completely different guy in a baseball cap than in a hardhat.

5) I successfully entered the dome undetected. The beard was itchy.

6) No repercussions from accidentally pegging a dome security member with hersey kisses...

7) There was a strange incident after the game, albeit I didn't catch all of it because I was happy and I knew it... We were trying to get 13 to come back over and discuss his taunting of us after SHSU's final touchdown. Some dome security member came over and yelled at us to "stop taunting". WTF?!

8) Ben Woodside has a harem.

UTH
09-17-2007, 02:30 AM

Saw Lakes after he suited up for the game. Funny thing - he wasn't wearing any yellow. Took a picture, I did...

UTH
09-17-2007, 02:32 AM
Oops, forgot the pic...

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff311/indio_rojas/BeerBattleAxe.jpg

lakesbison
09-17-2007, 02:27 PM
thats my pilates workout right there!

roadwarrior
09-17-2007, 02:31 PM
That doesnt look like the lakes I saw.:confused:

Herd Mentality
09-17-2007, 03:35 PM
Tiny Kicker...
A kicker for money...
He'll do what Rhett Bomar tells him to do...

Bison bison
09-17-2007, 03:59 PM

Now for last night's security...

1) Had a great little chat with the FPD representative in front of Section 20 last night. Nice guy and he agreed that he didn't hear/see any reason that I needed to be kicked out last week. It was the dome's call. He also mentioned that the FargoDome is making a HUGE push on NDSU to allow alcoholic beverage sales in the FFD during games :O

2) The hyper security guard in Section 20 last week was no where to be seen. Our new guy was laid back and pretty funny.

3) I noticed that the head of security and the director of the dome spent the entire game on the field last night. Security head made a great gesture and came over during the half to talk.

4) SDBison looks like a completely different guy in a baseball cap than in a hardhat.

5) I successfully entered the dome undetected. The beard was itchy.

6) No repercussions from accidentally pegging a dome security member with hersey kisses...

7) There was a strange incident after the game, albeit I didn't catch all of it because I was happy and I knew it... We were trying to get 13 to come back over and discuss his taunting of us after SHSU's final touchdown. Some dome security member came over and yelled at us to "stop taunting". WTF?!

8) Ben Woodside has a harem.

the shirt and hershey kisses were absolutely hilarious.