PDA

View Full Version : Volleyball???

DIGRAPPLER
09-13-2007, 02:38 AM
Is volleyball worth the price of admission? I have not been to a game but I would be interested in seeing an 8-2 team. Is it fairly competitive team? Maybe me and the sweetheart will go!

sambini
09-13-2007, 03:01 AM
You'll like it.

roadwarrior
09-13-2007, 03:10 AM
There are a ton of people that have probably never been to a college volleyball match at NDSU. You will be surprised at how athletic these women are. This year's team is very young with 7 true freshmen on a squad of 13, but they have shown so far that they can play. IPFW is coming into Fargo this friday as the preseason conference favorite. After playing 10 matches on the road, I am sure the team would appreciate a large and vocal crowd for the first home match of the season.

TheDoctor
09-13-2007, 04:11 AM
The questions is: "Will You Be There?" ;)

sambini
09-13-2007, 04:24 AM
My family wll be there.

imabison
09-13-2007, 03:21 PM
There are a ton of people that have probably never been to a college volleyball match at NDSU. You will be surprised at how athletic these women are. This year's team is very young with 7 true freshmen on a squad of 13, but they have shown so far that they can play. IPFW is coming into Fargo this friday as the preseason conference favorite. After playing 10 matches on the road, I am sure the team would appreciate a large and vocal crowd for the first home match of the season.
Can you say SELL OUT!!!!!!!

If you have not seen a game as I had not in years, the speed game is so much quicker and different than years ago.

sambini
09-13-2007, 08:36 PM
Rally scoring has helped it out a lot.

KC_Hats
09-14-2007, 01:25 AM
I always watch them when they are in town. I will be at the UMKC match in KC (schedule permitting).

SlickVic
09-14-2007, 09:00 PM
Is volleyball worth the price of admission? I have not been to a game but I would be interested in seeing an 8-2 team. Is it fairly competitive team? Maybe me and the sweetheart will go!

considering the price of admisssion for me is free i would have to say CHEA!!! pretty jacked about seeing whoever that is that the coach was talking about on thursday who can touch at 10 foot 4 inches that is just disgusting

Herd
09-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Nebraska is the standard for college VB (women). What do they have, something like 7,000 people/game, and are completely sold out! Volleyball popularity is growing and growing due to exciting play, and I suppose, nice looking ladies.