PDA

View Full Version : New Radio Show

RedRiver
09-10-2007, 11:54 PM
The Craig Bohl show will make its debut tommorrow at noon on the new FAN radio station, 740 AM. Dan Hammer will be hosting the show on Tuesdays with Coach Bohl. The station has the fifth largest daytime geographic coverage in the USA.

Interesting comment from Hammer from today's first show on the new station, something to the effect about future coverage may hold more for Bison athletics. I believe the station owner is a huge Bison supporter.

DIBISON
09-11-2007, 02:03 AM
It's great to have another radio show on Bison football. Now we need callers to the show to support Coach Bohl and the program ratings!!

Jdubs21
09-11-2007, 02:05 AM
yeah it will be interesting to see the turnout....and fun to listen to while at work

HerdBot
09-11-2007, 01:36 PM
The Craig Bohl show will make its debut tommorrow at noon on the new FAN radio station, 740 AM. Dan Hammer will be hosting the show on Tuesdays with Coach Bohl. The station has the fifth largest daytime geographic coverage in the USA.

Interesting comment from Hammer from today's first show on the new station, something to the effect about future coverage may hold more for Bison athletics. I believe the station owner is a huge Bison supporter.

The show is today so call in if you have the extra time. I would hate to see the show be messed up by lack of participation.

TheDoctor
09-11-2007, 02:05 PM

I'll be listening ;)

lakesbison
09-11-2007, 02:07 PM
whats the #?

TAILG8R
09-11-2007, 02:15 PM
(701)237-3767
There is a 1-800 # too but I don't remember it.

NDSUstudent
09-11-2007, 05:04 PM
Here is the link to the audio....

http://webclust1.liquidcompass.cc/sos4stnrd/audio_player.php?id=KVOXAM

SlickVic
09-11-2007, 05:51 PM
has anybody called in?

99Bison
09-11-2007, 05:58 PM
lots of callers, lakes was in at the end.

lakesbison
09-11-2007, 06:03 PM
HAMMER SUCKS!!

HE CALLED ME BLAKE!!!

what the HELL!!!

SlickVic
09-11-2007, 06:16 PM
what did you ask him about lakes

UTH
09-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Since you didn't use your Caps Lock during the call, I'm sure he'll get it right next time, Mr. Lakes. I was hoping that you would try to recruit him to join the ranks of drunk and obnoxious fans during this weekend's game. With his support and active participation in your campaign, your success will be assured. You are still serious, aren't you?

:cheers: :bong: :cheers:

Ricky Bobby
09-11-2007, 07:18 PM
The show was really good today. I know those guys over there read this message board to stay up on the issues, so if you have issues you want discussed ....post them on here.

TAILG8R
09-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Well in that case let's make sure they know that THE INTRO VIDEO SUCKS!

Bison Dan
09-11-2007, 08:00 PM
I didn't hear the show - anything of interest said by Coach Bohl?

tcbison
09-11-2007, 08:14 PM
It would be nice if they could archive the show. I wasn't able to catch it either.

roadwarrior
09-11-2007, 08:29 PM
It was a good show with a lot of calls and email questions. Bohl commented several times on how good the questions were.

tony
09-12-2007, 09:26 AM
I thought the show went pretty well, good internet feed and lots of questions. Hopefully that continues.

Hehe, the one thing that could provoke a lot of wild speculation was when somebody asked about filling in the corners of the FargoDome. Coach Bohl said that "Hey, I'm just the coach," but he did say that Taylor & Co. have some contingency plans in case the FargoDome fills up. He also said that that expansion talk is premature because until the Dome sells out every game (although he was pleased that they've had two consecutive sellouts). He also mentioned Field Turf in a positive way but that there were no immediate plans on the front - the turf did look good on the small screen.

What else? Somebody called up asking if they would consider pulling Walker and putting in Mertens if Steve threw more interceptions next week... hehe, wait a minute, was that Lakes? Anyway, Bohl wasn't too keen on the idea.

TransAmBison
09-12-2007, 12:03 PM
I thought the show went pretty well, good internet feed and lots of questions. Hopefully that continues.

Hehe, the one thing that could provoke a lot of wild speculation was when somebody asked about filling in the corners of the FargoDome. Coach Bohl said that "Hey, I'm just the coach," but he did say that Taylor & Co. have some contingency plans in case the FargoDome fills up. He also said that that expansion talk is premature because until the Dome sells out every game (although he was pleased that they've had two consecutive sellouts). He also mentioned Field Turf in a positive way but that there were no immediate plans on the front - the turf did look good on the small screen.

What else? Somebody called up asking if they would consider pulling Walker and putting in Mertens if Steve threw more interceptions next week... hehe, wait a minute, was that Lakes? Anyway, Bohl wasn't too keen on the idea.
Thanks for the details!

Trim
09-12-2007, 03:06 PM
I liked when, after about the third question about Mays covering deep down the middle, Bohl said, "People must think I'm smoking peyote!".

tony
09-12-2007, 05:23 PM
Oh yeah, somebody asked if NDSU was going to schedule UND. Coach Bohl said that the Bison schedule is locked up for the next couple years. Man, times have changed - I forgot they even talked about that.

BigBison
09-12-2007, 05:40 PM
Did anyone ask a question about the fair catch rule and why they were not doing that?

roadwarrior
09-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Did anyone ask a question about the fair catch rule and why they were not doing that?

Yes, and coach Bohl said both he and Shamen were disappointed more punts were not caught.

Trim
09-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Shamen: AKA Shay-Dog or Lunchmeat.

roper1313
09-12-2007, 06:33 PM
It would be great if they could podcast the show. I have meeting every Tuesday from noon to 1:00, so I'm bummed that I'll be missing the show.