PDA

View Full Version : Bob Babich defensive coordinator of Da Bears

KC_Hats
09-09-2007, 10:20 PM
The FOX guys are really praising ol' Bob Babich for running Lovie Smith's defense with the Bears. So far Babich and the Bears have stifled Tomlinson and shut the Chargers out.

Although as I type Tomlinson throws a TD pass to Gates. Chargers 7 Da Bears 3.

sambini
09-09-2007, 11:17 PM
Good luck Bob AND da bears...

THEsocalledfan
09-10-2007, 12:24 AM
All I can say is this:

It is the beginning of the second half. The Bison are about to kick off to a pesky Sue team who are still hanging in to a superior opponent on their home turf of Memorial Stadium.

Here's the kick; it's an on-side kick! Recovered by the kicker!

The rest is history and the Sue got one of the best stompings I ever saw during college.

Thank you, Bob, for that memory. "Bob's got balls."

Mr. Burgundy
09-10-2007, 01:46 AM
Bob also told TeamMakers he was kicking the onside kick at the Thursday lunch that week...He did have balls.

17>1
09-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Bob who ???

fightinbison
09-24-2007, 03:26 AM
Hope he does not lose his job...Da Bears looked horrible tonite vs Dallas..

It does not help having Rex at QB, way too many turnovers

bison_05
09-24-2007, 03:29 AM
go cowboys!!!!! shutin down that overrated d!!!!!!!

SirHinn
09-24-2007, 03:46 AM
go cowboys!!!!! shutin down that overrated d!!!!!!!

Overrated D? What have you been watching? Look at the stats, they are kind of the tale of the tape. It's quite difficult for that D to be successful when you have a QB absolutely destroying you. Sooner or later, that defense is going to be completely demoralized knowing you have an absolute incompetent offense.

bison_05
09-24-2007, 04:13 AM
i was watching a d that was getting passed on over and over. plus they knew what the cowboys were going to do and still couldn't do anything about it. plus who has that d played? well they played a bad chiefs team and an dysfunctional chargers team.

Bison_Pride
10-15-2007, 04:20 PM
Bob's D looked bad against the Vikings. Is it coaching, or lack of talent?

Chicago media is going nuts on Babich and the D today.

WYOBISONMAN
10-15-2007, 05:31 PM
I was shocked watching that game (after seeing what happened to the Packers last week). Just when the Vikes make me contemplate suicide.....they have a game like yesterday.....

bisoneer
10-15-2007, 05:33 PM
All I can say is this:

It is the beginning of the second half. The Bison are about to kick off to a pesky Sue team who are still hanging in to a superior opponent on their home turf of Memorial Stadium.

Here's the kick; it's an on-side kick! Recovered by the kicker!

The rest is history and the Sue got one of the best stompings I ever saw during college.

Thank you, Bob, for that memory. "Bob's got balls."

Oh yea, that was a classic, all the old soo fans had thier false teeth drop out after that one, wow.

tcbison
10-15-2007, 05:35 PM
I was shocked watching that game (after seeing what happened to the Packers last week). Just when the Vikes make me contemplate suicide.....they have a game like yesterday.....

WYO,
That is what scares me about the Gopher game. When Minnesota fans are so down on their team that is when they actually win.

tcbison