PDA

View Full Version : The Girls of SME . . . Appearing in Fargo

Herd
09-07-2007, 03:00 AM
Make sure that we show "The Girls of SME" some northern hospitality this weekend in Fargo. You better be nice, you might get some freebees . . . koosies, footballs, frisbee, etc. . .

bisonmike2
09-07-2007, 03:17 AM
Make sure that we show "The Girls of SME" some northern hospitality this weekend in Fargo. You better be nice, you might get some freebees . . . koosies, footballs, frisbee, etc. . .

Maybe I'm stupid but what does SME stand for?

TAILG8R
09-07-2007, 03:23 AM
SME Broadcasting (http://smebroadcasting.com/Girls.html)

Bisonguy
09-07-2007, 03:24 AM
Maybe I'm stupid but what does SME stand for?

Sports Media Entertainment

I'm guessing the two from MN will be there- http://www.smebroadcasting.com/Girls.html

WYOBISONMAN
09-07-2007, 03:26 AM
Do ya think those girls will be looking for the HORNY BISON?!?!?!

TransAmBison
09-07-2007, 03:51 AM
Do ya think those girls will be looking for the HORNY BISON?!?!?!
I'll get the bong ready!

lakesbison
09-11-2007, 12:36 AM
Skankolicious!!

SMEnetwork
09-11-2007, 07:07 PM
We have photos up on the site from their trip to Fargo. Did anyone get a chance to meet them and get som e free stuff? Anyone here make the website?

Due to the rain and unpleasent tailgating conditions, we plan to send them back to NDSU at least 2 more times!

Bisonguy
09-11-2007, 08:37 PM
We have photos up on the site from their trip to Fargo. Did anyone get a chance to meet them and get som e free stuff? Anyone here make the website?

Due to the rain and unpleasent tailgating conditions, we plan to send them back to NDSU at least 2 more times!

Good news!!

Maybe get them some warmer clothes next time. ;)

They were at our tailgate for a while and took some photos. I would have taken a lot of tailgating photos, but didn't want to take my gear out in the rain.

Herd Mentality
09-12-2007, 09:33 PM
Good news!!

Maybe get them some warmer clothes next time. ;)

They were at our tailgate for a while and took some photos. I would have taken a lot of tailgating photos, but didn't want to take my gear out in the rain.

Bisonguy...are your days of being the primary occupant of Section 20, Row A, Seat 1 over? For the first time in a few years I didn't have "lens envy" over someone else in the section...

Bisonguy
09-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Bisonguy...are your days of being the primary occupant of Section 20, Row A, Seat 1 over? For the first time in a few years I didn't have "lens envy" over someone else in the section...

Yeah, I'm using the tickets to try to recruit new Bison fans. :)

I walked in front of you at least half a dozen times, thought that should get the lens envy going.....

SMEnetwork
09-14-2007, 10:27 PM
They will be there again tomorrow

SlickVic
09-15-2007, 01:22 AM
They will be there again tomorrow

who cares...