PDA

View Full Version : J-Lo

BlueKeyAlum
09-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Jennifer Lopez tallied 14 kills, 13 assists, four blocks and three aces (all team highs) as DGF- downed Moorhead.

http://www.in-forum.com/Sports/articles/177283

lakesbison
09-05-2007, 01:16 PM
HO HUM for her. I still am shaking my head when NDSU says she is gonna be a 4 year SETTER at NDSU.

have you SEEN that girl HIT?? my god!

Greenie
09-05-2007, 04:04 PM
HO HUM for her. I still am shaking my head when NDSU says she is gonna be a 4 year SETTER at NDSU.

Who officially said she is going to be a setter? She hasn't even signed a letter of intent yet...and of course Coach H can't make any comment until she does.

onbison09
09-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Man I didn't know J-Lo plays volleyball too!! But I guess she is Jenny from da block. I know it's bad but I had to do it.

BlueKeyAlum
09-06-2007, 11:51 AM
Jennifer is listed as a setter on the DGF roster but as this article attests, she can do it all.

http://www.in-forum.com/Sports/articles/177389

Man I didn't know J-Lo plays volleyball too!! But I guess she is Jenny from da block. I know it's bad but I had to do it.

BisonSig
09-06-2007, 12:16 PM

Maybe they move to a 6-2 offense, the setter comes out of the back row to set and when in the front row she can hit. Then Lakes will be happy right? Of course they need a second setter as good as she is to do that.

lakesbison
09-07-2007, 03:01 PM
YES THAT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY>

JLO can flat DESTROY THAT BALL!!

a lil birdie told me JLO will be setting at NDSU.

silkamilkamonico
09-07-2007, 04:19 PM
YES THAT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY>

JLO can flat DESTROY THAT BALL!!

a lil birdie told me JLO will be setting at NDSU.

Mattie Johnson will only be a junior next year, and JLO isn't beating her out of the setting position. The possibility of her setting out of the backrow is there, but she would still be hitting out of the front row, which is exactly what she does at DGF.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the setter Mattie Johnson in here. She's a great young talent and one of the better setter talents in the Summitt.

spiritbzn1
09-07-2007, 09:16 PM
My thoughts exactly about mattie Johnson. She is very talented and makes great decisions for such a young setter. J-lo will need some time to adjust to the college game especially at the setting position but will be a heck of a right side player with her all around skills. We are lucky to have them on our team for 2 yrs together!!!:)

lakesbison
09-07-2007, 10:19 PM
JLO will NOT need time, she could be playing BIG TEN, hell Nebraska probably.

THANKS FOR JOINING BISONVILLE SPIRITBZN!!!

spiritbzn1
09-08-2007, 01:57 AM
Lakes, then why hasn't she signed with Nebraska yet or anybody in the big 10? I may be new to the boards, but I like to stir things up.