PDA

View Full Version : Donation

4mcruenomore
09-03-2007, 05:45 AM
I would like to contribute to the forum, making it better hopefully in the long run. What's the paypal addy? Or what's up with this?
thanks, just trying to help out...

tony
09-03-2007, 12:15 PM
I would like to contribute to the forum, making it better hopefully in the long run. What's the paypal addy? Or what's up with this?
thanks, just trying to help out...

There is no PayPal address mainly because I'd rather have folks give their money to NDSU.

The best contributions are good posts - it's what people write that makes the site worth visiting or not. Of course, ideas on how to improve the site are always welcome.

4mcruenomore
09-03-2007, 02:41 PM
That's cool tony, I just feel guilty b/c I log in here and look at the site a bazillion times each day. Other message boards I'm on I've donated to keep the site current, etc...But thanks for keeping it going!

lakesbison
09-03-2007, 02:44 PM
I have $3.35 leftover from the lakes bar scene, I can donate that. or my liver, or my right index finger.

ha ha. THANKS TONY!!

sambini
09-04-2007, 03:53 AM
Donate to NDSU TEAMMAKERS++++

TheDoctor
09-18-2007, 04:45 AM
I have $3.35 leftover from the lakes bar scene, I can donate that. or my liver, or my right index finger.

ha ha. THANKS TONY!!

Oh god, not his liver! Does it still work? Drinking until she looks like a hot blonde has got to have taken it's tole on it by now. ;)