PDA

View Full Version : ASU at Michigan

4mcruenomore
09-01-2007, 02:50 PM
I wonder if they will score before the 3rd quarter when Michigan's scrubs come in......Hopefully they can make a good showing atleast.

Also wondering about Youngstown.

I am thinking back to the Griz game at Iowa, what a blowout, even though I know that wasn't the best Griz team, still.

Herd
09-01-2007, 03:28 PM
All I'll say is . . . 2006

Ball St. 26 Michigan 34 (Ball State pass to the endzone incomplete)
Ball St. 24 NDSU 29

App. St. has a shot to keep it close. We'll see. This is Lloyd Carr's team afterall.

tcbison
09-01-2007, 05:42 PM
I wonder if they will score before the 3rd quarter when Michigan's scrubs come in......Hopefully they can make a good showing atleast.

Also wondering about Youngstown.

I am thinking back to the Griz game at Iowa, what a blowout, even though I know that wasn't the best Griz team, still.

App state is ahead 28-14 deep in the second quarter! GO ASU!

tcbison
09-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Any Given Saturday. ASU shocks the world in one of the biggest upsets of all time! Looks like Ohio State will beat Youngstown State though.

Bisonguy
09-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Wow, all I can say is Appalachian State is HOT, HOT, HOT!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVENWl8uBeg)

Congrats to ASU, although this win will make it really difficult for NDSU to achieve their goal of a #1 ranking.

4mcruenomore
09-01-2007, 09:02 PM
After seeing highlights, all I have to say is WOW.
They are a tough team, dang, congrats to ASU.
Youngstown on the other hand, I think the Herd would have done a little better IMO.