PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi State

KC_Hats
08-31-2007, 03:07 AM
Does NDSU play Mississippi State this year? LSU is pounding them into the turf 38-0. Game is on ESPN with 7 minutes left.

tcbison
08-31-2007, 03:08 AM
Does NDSU play Mississippi State this year? LSU is pounding them into the turf 38-0. Game is on ESPN with 7 minutes left.

Mississippi Valley State is who NDSU plays not Mississippi State. Two different teams.

TheDoctor
09-01-2007, 06:32 AM
Aside from the LSU game last night, Missippi State is supposed to win some games this year. I certainly wouldn't want to face them. ;)

Herd
09-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Yeah right, like we have SEC teams on our schedule, thanks for the entertainment. That would be a nice payday though. If you were going to play an SEC team, Miss. St. would be a good place to start.

There aren't too many teams where I would say, "whoa, can we even hang with them", but LSU is one of them. I would rather goto any big ten team, than LSU or USC. My top picks, Wisconsin or Nebraska. We'd bring 25,000 fans to Lincoln or Madison, if the tickets were available.

There's a group of fans from my hometown in ND without Bison ties that goto Nebraska every year for a football game. Trying to talk them into stopping in Fargo instead, they might get hooked. Our game at the Metrodome was a big step toward getting ND fans behind the Bison. In MN (where I now live) it doesn't matter what school you attended, you root for the gophers on Saturday. That's how it should be in ND. UND hockey has received that universal support, and I think bison football is on its way.

You know the motto:
Anytime, anywhere, anyplace . . . except und

buffalobilljr
09-01-2007, 01:51 PM
Yeah right, like we have SEC teams on our schedule, thanks for the entertainment. That would be a nice payday though. If you were going to play an SEC team, Miss. St. would be a good place to start.

There aren't too many teams where I would say, "whoa, can we even hang with them", but LSU is one of them. I would rather goto any big ten team, than LSU or USC. My top picks, Wisconsin or Nebraska. We'd bring 25,000 fans to Lincoln or Madison, if the tickets were available.

There's a group of fans from my hometown in ND without Bison ties that goto Nebraska every year for a football game. Trying to talk them into stopping in Fargo instead, they might get hooked. Our game at the Metrodome was a beg step toward getting ND fans behind the Bison. In MN (where I now live) it doesn't matter what school you attended, you root for the gophers on Saturday. That's how it should be in ND. UND hockey has received that universal support, and I think bison football is on its way.

You know the motto:
Anytime, anywhere, anyplace . . . except und

There was a concept advanced to create that type of statewide brand loyalty for all sports but a lack of vision on the part of some has made that proposition more difficult than it should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!