PDA

View Full Version : Let's Go Bison...

DIGRAPPLER
08-31-2007, 01:31 AM
CLAP, CLAP---CLAP, CLAP, CLAP

Sea Of Yellow, this chant right before the intro video, SFA will crap themselves! Who is in charge of getting the student section doing this chant!!!

Cant wait for game day!

NDSUFREAK
08-31-2007, 01:40 AM
CLAP, CLAP---CLAP, CLAP, CLAP

Sea Of Yellow, this chant right before the intro video, SFA will crap themselves! Who is in charge of getting the student section doing this chant!!!

Cant wait for game day!
not to mention the thunder...

roadwarrior
08-31-2007, 02:16 AM
I agree with Grappler on this one. The Bison fans at the Metrodome last october did an awesome job with "Lets go Bison"! Why can't we get the home crowd into doing it? It's a simple cheer to remember.

No_Skill
08-31-2007, 03:28 AM
I can't wait to hear what the new sound system sounds like.

sambini
08-31-2007, 04:15 AM
I agree with Grappler on this one. The Bison fans at the Metrodome last october did an awesome job with "Lets go Bison"! Why can't we get the home crowd into doing it? It's a simple cheer to remember.
+++++++++++++++ Road lead us in the cheer. Great idea++++++++++

Tatanka
08-31-2007, 01:29 PM
I can't wait to hear what the new sound system sounds like.
It will be up to par... You'll actually be able to hear what's being said, even by Steve Hallstrom in teh pre-game summary. ;)

imabison
08-31-2007, 02:05 PM
It will be up to par... You'll actually be able to hear what's being said, even by Steve Hallstrom in teh pre-game summary. ;)
NO NO hell NO, it will be so loud in the Fargodome that even the new sound system will be overcome.:) :) Just kidding of course!!!

Tatanka
08-31-2007, 07:11 PM
NO NO hell NO, it will be so loud in the Fargodome that even the new sound system will be overcome.
Geez, wouldn't that be nice!!!! I'll be doing my part!!!

onbison09
08-31-2007, 11:23 PM
I serioiusly believe that the PA should read the "Strength of the Herd" etc. poen before the game. And then the announcer should say all teh rules (no drinking or standing in front of the living dead) and say "MOST OF ALL MAKE SOME NOISE" They could just put the "Let's Go Bison" chant on the jumbotrons before the thing catches on.

NDSUFREAK
09-01-2007, 12:08 AM
Now this is the law of the prairie
As old and as true as the sky
And the Bison that keep it will prosper
And the Bison that break it will die
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
This law is the final word:
For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Yo
09-01-2007, 12:56 AM

Well maybe but after 5 hours of tailgating, we might need a gentle reminder.;) ;)

onbison09
09-01-2007, 03:44 AM
Now this is the law of the prairie
As old and as true as the sky
And the Bison that keep it will prosper
And the Bison that break it will die
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
This law is the final word:
For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.
That's awesome!! What's a creeper??

Trim
09-01-2007, 05:53 AM
Careful dude, it's creeper.

X-Factor
09-01-2007, 02:12 PM
On Bison carry the fight!

Bisonfan1
09-01-2007, 02:24 PM
Reminder - Any good idea's to promote team spirit, cheers, jumbotron prompts, announcer prompts etc should be directed by e-mail to NDSU Staff, cheer team, director of marketing etc. You would be surprised how many idea's have been implemented by suggestions from "rabid" fans. Now lets rock the place on Sept. 8th and WAKE THE LIVING DEAD !!! :fight: