PDA

View Full Version : A Quick question

Rockbear99
08-29-2007, 12:47 AM
Better late then never. I just ordered the tickets for opening game. I just wondering that since it is a night game what time to the lots open for beer comsunption errr I mean tailgaiting.

I had such a great time last year That I am bringing a friend with and try to convert him into a Bison Fan.

See ya the game.

BisBison
08-29-2007, 12:49 AM
Better late then never. I just ordered the tickets for opening game. I just wondering that since it is a night game what time to the lots open for beer comsunption errr I mean tailgaiting.

I had such a great time last year That I am bringing a friend with and try to convert him into a Bison Fan.

See ya the game.

I think it was 4 hours b-4 game time last year.

Bisonguy
08-29-2007, 12:54 AM
Five hours before kickoff the previous two years. :nod:

SDbison
08-30-2007, 04:48 AM
Game time for the Sept 8th game is around 6:30PM, so 5 hours before that would be 1:30PM. That is less than 10 days from now. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to come.

IDDUKES
08-30-2007, 01:10 PM
Game time for the Sept 8th game is around 6:30PM, so 5 hours before that would be 1:30PM. That is less than 10 days from now. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to come.

I'm a little confused about the game start time of 6:35 PM. My tickets show 6:00 PM and Gobison.com says 6:35 PM, was it changed for FSN TV.

SDbison
08-30-2007, 01:13 PM
I'm a little confused about the game start time of 6:35 PM. My tickets show 6:00 PM and Gobison.com says 6:35 PM, was it changed for FSN TV.
Yes, you are correct.

TheDoctor
08-30-2007, 04:07 PM
Yes, you are correct.

SD-- can we join you for tailgating this year?????

SDbison
08-30-2007, 05:41 PM
SD-- can we join you for tailgating this year?????
You are more than welcome. Our group is continually growing and we are aways looking for people to join our drinking and social club near the center of the west lot, next to the Fabulous Fargodome on the beautiful campus of NDSU.
We do have a name for our group, but I will let TransAmBison formally announce our new identity. There will be a flag raising ceremony at the first game in the tailgate lot and a speech by.......well not me.
Actually the group started with Bisonfan1, his brother, and several other people from Jamestown. Then, not sure in which order, Bisonguy and I found ourselves and several others gravitating toward the Battlewagon. Later TransAmBison and BisonBryce and their friends merged with our group. BisonSig is now part of the group too. I apologize if there are a couple people from this board that I forgot. Just before last year BisonBryce bought the Battlewagon and trailer from Bisonfan1. Most recently Bisonfan1 bought the trailer back from BisonBryce.
Come on over B1son. See you on September 8th at 1:15 PM (waiting in line to get into the tailgate lot).

TheDoctor
08-30-2007, 05:53 PM
Sounds great. I look forward to it. ;)

TheBisonator
08-30-2007, 06:08 PM
You are more than welcome. Our group is continually growing and we are aways looking for people to join our drinking and social club near the center of the west lot, next to the Fabulous Fargodome on the beautiful campus of NDSU.
We do have a name for our group, but I will let TransAmBison formally announce our new identity. There will be a flag raising ceremony at the first game in the tailgate lot and a speech by.......well not me.
Actually the group started with Bisonfan1, his brother, and several other people from Jamestown. Then, not sure in which order, Bisonguy and I found ourselves and several others gravitating toward the Battlewagon. Later TransAmBison and BisonBryce and their friends merged with our group. BisonSig is now part of the group too. I apologize if there are a couple people from this board that I forgot. Just before last year BisonBryce bought the Battlewagon and trailer from Bisonfan1. Most recently Bisonfan1 bought the trailer back from BisonBryce.
Come on over B1son. See you on September 8th at 1:15 PM (waiting in line to get into the tailgate lot).

You guys mind if I stop over for a bit, maybe 3 hours before kickoff?? I'm thinking I want it to make it up to you guys for refusing to do that beer funnel last year. I'd be willing to do one this year:D

TransAmBison
08-30-2007, 06:14 PM
I tell you, some people are getting excited and spilling beans all over the place. Yes, we do have a name, it is the Horny Bison Tailgate Crew. As for the rest, I guess people will just have to stop by and see for themselves. And yes, we welcome all.

TransAmBison
08-30-2007, 06:15 PM
You guys mind if I stop over for a bit, maybe 3 hours before kickoff?? I'm thinking I want it to make it up to you guys for refusing to do that beer funnel last year. I'd be willing to do one this year:D
You are always welcome, but now make sure and come prepared with some suds! :cheers:

TransAmBison
08-30-2007, 06:18 PM
SDBison, there will be a few more that frequent this board that will be joining the crew as well, but I will let them choose if/when they introduce themselves. I think when they do introduce themselves, it will be in a BIG way.

SDbison
08-30-2007, 06:25 PM
I tell you, some people are getting excited and spilling beans all over the place. Yes, we do have a name, it is the Horny Bison Tailgate Crew. As for the rest, I guess people will just have to stop by and see for themselves. And yes, we welcome all.
I only dropped one bean, not the whole can!:hide: :hide: :hide:

TransAmBison
08-30-2007, 06:32 PM
I only dropped one bean, not the whole can!:hide: :hide: :hide:
You weren't the first!

SDbison
08-30-2007, 06:40 PM
You are welcome. Stop on over. Bring some beer and we will keep the beer bong flowing.

TheDoctor
08-30-2007, 06:42 PM
You are always welcome, but now make sure and come prepared with some suds! :cheers:

Ofcourse! See you there. ;)

Bisonfan1
08-30-2007, 06:57 PM
SDBISON ever since you got on the new Bison Football Comercial everyone wants to party with you. (and standing on top of the RV chanting) probably did'nt hurt your case either. :bow:

No_Skill
08-30-2007, 09:57 PM
SDBISON ever since you got on the new Bison Football Comercial everyone wants to party with you. (and standing on top of the RV chanting) probably did'nt hurt your case either. :bow:

New commercial??? Did I miss something??

TransAmBison
08-30-2007, 09:59 PM
New commercial??? Did I miss something??
SDbison is in the Bison "Will you be there" commercial. He will be signing autographs in the West Parking Lot between 3pm and 4pm on 9-8-07. Please, no flash photography.

TheBisonator
08-30-2007, 10:07 PM
You are welcome. Stop on over. Bring some beer and we will keep the beer bong flowing.

I'll bring a six of MGD, if that's OK with you.:D