PDA

View Full Version : Yeah Oukuck????

GetSerious
08-27-2007, 11:31 PM
Alright I have a serious question to ask any of you guys that follow the Bison baseball team....I was watching before one of the games and the players came together and they all said yeah ohkuck....that is what it sounded like at least....Does anyone have any idea on what that meant????

Oh by the way fellow South Fargo Outfielder I have heard has left the team.... Should be interesting, I am hoping I see a Hofer out roaming CF like he did RF at Creighton!!!!

Overgrown
09-05-2007, 04:25 AM
yea i usually sat front row seats last year to home games and saw them do this cheer, i even did it myself a few times, it seemed like they all liked it except for Kole, maybe hes just too old, or doesnt have a good sense of humor, God bless him tho in his 17 year with a bison team tho

tony
09-05-2007, 11:33 AM
I only give ex-linebackers a bad time when there's an ocean or two between them and me... anyway, I'm thinking that since Kole is practically my age, he might like this cheer better, "Hey you kids! Get off our lawn!"

twoyearwonder
09-07-2007, 07:13 PM
yeah, i heard that cheer as well, and i always thought it was terrible and whoever made the entire team say that must be a pretty dim bulb.