PDA

View Full Version : Possible offer

tony
08-26-2007, 04:47 PM
6'8 Missouri player (http://www.semissourian.com/story/1249278.html)

Ryan Willen, a 6'8 guy who plays soccer too and scored 21 goals on a state championship team. Odd combination but if he can play soccer, I'm guessing he gets up and down the court very well. Anyway, the article says he has an offer from NDSU but you never know if it's still on the table after Andy Nagel's verbal.

BlueKeyAlum
08-26-2007, 05:01 PM
6'8 Missouri player (http://www.semissourian.com/story/1249278.html)

Ryan Willen, a 6'8 guy who plays soccer too and scored 21 goals on a state championship team. Odd combination but if he can play soccer, I'm guessing he gets up and down the court very well. Anyway, the article says he has an offer from NDSU but you never know if it's still on the table after Andy Nagel's verbal.

Should have good footwork down pat.

sambini
09-01-2007, 03:08 AM
Mr. Burgundy any insight on this young man?

Mr. Burgundy
09-01-2007, 01:03 PM
No info on this kid, but I am "pretty sure" that Tweidt was Mr. Soccer in South Dakota. It does seem like a bizarre combo, must be a real athlete. Good luck.

Mr. Burgundy
09-02-2007, 02:42 AM
This kid is actually being recruited by UND and not NDSU....therefore, we can stop talking about him. I guess there was an error in the initial report. Maybe MSU-M will go after him? Ha.

tony
09-02-2007, 07:16 AM
This kid is actually being recruited by UND and not NDSU....therefore, we can stop talking about him. I guess there was an error in the initial report. Maybe MSU-M will go after him? Ha.

Thanks, Mr. Burgundy! I kinda thought that something was off on the report - it just didn't seem right about NDSU offering a forward when they just signed one and are working hard on Dufault. A NDSU/UND mix up never occurred to me.

lakesbison
09-05-2007, 01:30 PM
Soccer and UND seems like a good combo, Im sure that Kelly Pink would look great on young boys running around in shorts, chasing a ball...

perfect combo I'd say!

TheDoctor
09-05-2007, 03:41 PM
Thanks, Mr. Burgundy! I kinda thought that something was off on the report - it just didn't seem right about NDSU offering a forward when they just signed one and are working hard on Dufault. A NDSU/UND mix up never occurred to me.

That a boy Burgundy---way to get to the bottom of things! ;)

sambini
09-07-2007, 03:52 AM
Thanks Mr. Burgundy for clearing up this matter.