PDA

View Full Version : Good Article on Dufault

Mr_Meanor
08-24-2007, 05:43 AM
This is an article from the forum that is a very good read. Sounds like NDSU has a good chance at getting Dufault. here is the link

http://www.in-forum.com/Sports/articles/176041

mn-bison
08-24-2007, 10:59 AM
It sounds like NDSU does have a very good chance. Keep the schollie open for Dufault...

Herd
08-24-2007, 11:26 AM
If you build it . . . he will come.

tcbison
08-24-2007, 01:28 PM
This is an article from the forum that is a very good read. Sounds like NDSU has a good chance at getting Dufault. here is the link

http://www.in-forum.com/Sports/articles/176041

Thanks for the link :nod: I like the relationship he has with Jason Kemp. I hope that Tim Miles doesn't offer him a scholarship. He has already beaten us to one recruit.

lakesbison
08-24-2007, 01:29 PM
“I have to check out Arizona State, but it is a long ways from home,” Austin said. “I’m really comfortable with the coaches at NDSU and it’s closer to home.”

WHERE IS HIS GIRLFRIEND GOING???!! hopefully she's already at NDSU!! ha ha. CMON AUSTIN!!!

Bison bison
08-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Dufalt appears to be a very promising student athlete. Hope he makes a good decision.

NDSU really needs to get a player of his caliber. I love the guys on the current roster, but it appears the moons seemed to align for them to not be recruited by others, then to mature and play so well, expecially as a team.

NDSU winning the recruiting battle would be a feather in the program's hat. If Dufalt continues to grow he could be the guy who cements NDSU's position (as I heard through a rumor that college athletes don't stick around for ever).

We need a guy who can 'build' us a new arena, Austin might fit the bill.

I also think the athletic department should look at regularly playing a game in both men's and women's basketball in Bismarck. A little outreach would do us a lot of good to build the fan base and help with recruiting of students and student-athletes.

BlueKeyAlum
08-24-2007, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the link :nod: I like the relationship he has with Jason Kemp. I hope that Tim Miles doesn't offer him a scholarship. He has already beaten us to one recruit.

That is promising or the Herd.

Additionally, I enjoyed how the family are scheduling their recruiting trips around football and school so as to minimize his time away from those commitments.

onbison09
08-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Sounds that he's visting us for sure. That's a good sign. Get it done Saul & CO.

sambini
08-24-2007, 06:53 PM
Nice article and stay home at NDSU+++

Gully
08-25-2007, 12:44 AM
Wow, this kid sounds unreal...I hope we can snag him.

TheDoctor
08-25-2007, 05:54 AM
I am pumped. Go get him Kemp! ;)

tony
08-25-2007, 09:59 AM
Dufault has a ton of offers - recruiting him would be a huge win for NDSU (Minnesota, Colorado, UNI are just some of his new offers). It has to be a very exciting time for him.

OnTheFifty
08-28-2007, 11:50 AM
For what it is worth, a Minnesota beat writer thinks that Dufault is strongly considering NDSU for their local ties. It appears that Minnesota has a very big month coming up recruiting wise with visits and may even fill out in the next month. They have 5 schollies with one accounted for, so maybe they would have to cool on Dufault if the others commit etc...

WildBill
08-28-2007, 05:50 PM
For what it is worth, a Minnesota beat writer thinks that Dufault is strongly considering NDSU for their local ties. It appears that Minnesota has a very big month coming up recruiting wise with visits and may even fill out in the next month. They have 5 schollies with one accounted for, so maybe they would have to cool on Dufault if the others commit etc...

If you got that where i think you did,i suggest you delete this post immediately. That is against the TOS and i will be sure to report it. That came from a premium site

Bison Dan
08-28-2007, 06:11 PM
If you got that where i think you did,i suggest you delete this post immediately. That is against the TOS and i will be sure to report it. That came from a premium site

Why don't you just go away - soon!

lakesbison
08-28-2007, 06:15 PM
ha ha.. REPORT HIM!! who cares.. its the internet, you can cut and paste away all you want.

WildBill
08-28-2007, 06:30 PM
Why don't you just go away - soon!

Posting premium content is a serious offense,ask your site administrator. And no,i have no reason to leave

OnTheFifty
08-28-2007, 09:40 PM
NoBohl

Sorry, if you feel that this is posting premium content. Obvoiusly I am not trying to hide where I read this.

It is not simply a cut and paste from the premium content. I paraphrased it and stated everything pretty generic. Plus it is just one SMALL nugget from the whole premium article.

I truely respect the hard work that the writers do for the rivals site. Heck, I will email Ryan to see if this is\was a violation etc... For what its worth, it does bother me too when I see direct copy\paste of premium content.

Sorry for the confusion.

SDbison
08-29-2007, 12:07 AM
NoBohl

Sorry, if you feel that this is posting premium content. Obvoiusly I am not trying to hide where I read this.

It is not simply a cut and paste from the premium content. I paraphrased it and stated everything pretty generic. Plus it is just one SMALL nugget from the whole premium article.

I truely respect the hard work that the writers do for the rivals site. Heck, I will email Ryan to see if this is\was a violation etc... For what its worth, it does bother me too when I see direct copy\paste of premium content.

Sorry for the confusion.
Don't apologize. NoBohl is just another Gopher A$$. Maybe he should go back to the Hole and play with his furry friends.

WildBill
08-29-2007, 07:59 AM
Don't apologize. NoBohl is just another Gopher A$$. Maybe he should go back to the Hole and play with his furry friends.

He pretty much said he got it from Rivals,which is not affiliated with Gopherhole in any way. Translation: He is paying money for a premium Gopher site,which means he's also a Gopher fan

BlueKeyAlum
08-29-2007, 12:01 PM
Another article....this one from Dickinson newspaper. Sorry if this has been posted this week.

http://www.thedickinsonpress.com/articles/index.cfm?id=11696

WildBill
08-31-2007, 07:53 AM
For what it's worth,i think NDSU is definetly the favorite for Mr Default. Good for him. It's nice to see kids stay home so the parents can watch.

tony
08-31-2007, 11:19 AM
Another article....this one from Dickinson newspaper. Sorry if this has been posted this week.

http://www.thedickinsonpress.com/articles/index.cfm?id=11696

Great find! I really enjoy Monke's blog when I remember to read it.

bisonhusker
09-07-2007, 09:30 PM
Mr. Kildeer ND will be on campus this weekend with his family. I am sure he will be impressed with the atmosphere of the 1st home football game of the season. Remember, he was just at Arizona State...so pray for good weather tomorrow!!!! Good luck coaches.

sambini
09-08-2007, 02:55 AM
Thanks Bison Husker for the info.++++++++++

Mr. Burgundy
09-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Dufault was on campus with two other Juniors. Three total recruits. PG from Wisco and a 6'8 kid that looked like he was wearing size 40 shoes. Fun to see a kid that big that young. Sounds like the visits went really well. Dufault was on an "official" the other two were making unofficial visits.

Jdubs21
09-10-2007, 11:37 AM
i sure hope we made an impression on him.....woulda been better if the fans woulda been a little more pumped for the game besides the team running out and when it was 3rd down and the defense needed a stop.....but o well it was an off day for the team and the fans i guess

lakesbison
09-11-2007, 02:09 PM
I talked to Dufault in the hallway.

Said, WELCOME TO NDSU!! ha ha

sambini
09-11-2007, 10:15 PM
Get it done Lakes.

Jdubs21
09-11-2007, 11:22 PM
i bet it made him feel like a pimp that SU fans knew who he was

sambini
09-18-2007, 05:07 AM
Any word yet on him? Has he visited ASU?

westriver bison
09-18-2007, 08:12 AM
He was at their football game on Sept 1.:banghead:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=43#s=43&f=1681&t=938493

I believe Dufault and his family were sitting in section 29. At halftime Eric Boateng, Steve Jones, Herb Sendek, Dedrique Taylor and a few other ASU representatives were talking with him and his family. Dufault left with Boateng, Jones and two others players for what I assume was the fun part of his trip.

Their are several threads about him on ASU's forum.

sambini
09-18-2007, 12:38 PM
Thanks Westriver for the link.

tcbison
09-18-2007, 01:19 PM
I wish Dufault could have been at NDSU for the Sam Houston game instead of the SFA game.

TheDoctor
09-18-2007, 02:24 PM
He was at their football game on Sept 1.:banghead:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=43#s=43&f=1681&t=938493

Their are several threads about him on ASU's forum.

Eric Boateng is a Mc Donalds All American whom was unhappy and left Duke. While I'd love to see him here, that might be a nice program for him as well. I always feel bad for guys like Herb, because they call it the triangle there in NC but really it is just a line that runs back and forth between DUKE and unc. State doesn't matter to anyone out there. ;)