PDA

View Full Version : The Magic Man...

GetSerious
08-24-2007, 01:38 AM
Majeski is going to be a stud this year at WR....he is going to show that he is not only a stud off the field but one on as well!!!!

He is also a top tier intramural basketball player and was on the championship team last year!!!! He is what we would like to call the best 9th man in the league.... I wont be at the games this year but I cant wait for the reports!!!

SirHinn
08-24-2007, 03:45 AM
Majeski is going to be a stud this year at WR....he is going to show that he is not only a stud off the field but one on as well!!!!

He is also a top tier intramural basketball player and was on the championship team last year!!!! He is what we would like to call the best 9th man in the league.... I wont be at the games this year but I cant wait for the reports!!!

Hopefully he can continue to contribute out of the slot, that seems to be where he is most effective.

sambini
08-24-2007, 04:35 AM
Good luck Magic Man++++++++

stpaulbison
08-24-2007, 01:28 PM
Good for Majeski's basketball skills, but did Miles ask him to play bball when they were in need of an extra player for the '04/05 season? He asked the guy that's ahead of Majeski on the depth chart right now. You can easily make the argument that any football player is a multi-sport athlete just because of their speed and size. Then you throw in the fact that these guys train every day and they are playing against Joe Schmoe's who workout maybe twice a week.....football players will look like basketball super stars compared to the average college student. Any time a football player wants to be involved in a sport other than what they were recruited for, they risk injury. That being said, hopefully Majeski has a good year.

Bison06
08-24-2007, 05:47 PM
I don't know where all this talk about Majeski being a good basketball player is coming from, but it is funny. John would be the first to tell you he isn't a great basketball player, he is a GREAT athlete but basketbal is not his forte. I honestly think he was a hockey player in high school. If he wasn't he sure plays basketball like a hockey player. haha.

lakesbison
08-24-2007, 07:11 PM
Mertens would SCHOOL him in BBALL

Bison06
08-24-2007, 08:43 PM
You are right on with that.

GetSerious
08-27-2007, 11:35 PM
I am not sure we are talking about the same Majeski....John Majeski is the best 9 man in any intramural team in the country.....When you need a big layup when the team is up by 45 in 1st half he is right there for you!!!! John Majeski is not only a great football, hockey, and basketball player but he also has a hidden talent of playing the piano!!!! Ladies and Gents the Magic Man is a jack of all trades!!!!!