PDA

View Full Version : One Week until my Football fix!

WYOBISONMAN
08-23-2007, 02:44 PM
While NDSU first game is a couple weeks away, the University of Wyoming opens up in Laramie on Sept. 1st against the University of Virginia. I think I will take in that game....12pm kickoff and TV on Versus. Watch for me......I'll be the guy in the NDSU shirt!

Anyway.....thank heavens it is football season!!

onbison09
08-23-2007, 03:40 PM
While NDSU first game is a couple weeks away, the University of Wyoming opens up in Laramie on Sept. 1st against the University of Virginia. I think I will take in that game....12pm kickoff and TV on Versus. Watch for me......I'll be the guy in the NDSU shirt!

Anyway.....thank heavens it is football season!!

Amen to that brother!!

4mcruenomore
08-23-2007, 04:18 PM
Not like it's a huge game on this board, but I will be at the U of Mary vs. Augustana game on this saturday. I love college football! The only good thing about summer being over is that college football is starting.

onbison09
08-23-2007, 04:36 PM
Anyone going to UND-Humbolt State???

onbison09
08-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Humbolt State is in the 2nd year of being a D2 independent. Why not just scrimage against yourselfs??

BISON Thunder
08-23-2007, 04:50 PM
Not like it's a huge game on this board, but I will be at the U of Mary vs. Augustana game on this saturday. I love college football! The only good thing about summer being over is that college football is starting.

Bismarck/Bowl/U of Mary is doing something Saturday Fargo/FargoDome/NDSU should consider. I believe there are five high school football games at the Bowl during the day prior to the Mary vs. Augie game. The idea is to get the high school teams (and their families and fans) to town for their day games, and keep them in town for the evening Mary vs. Augie game.

Bison Dan
08-23-2007, 04:51 PM
Humbolt State is in the 2nd year of being a D2 independent. Why not just scrimage against yourselfs??

Haven't you heard - they're a real dii powerhouse!

imabison
08-23-2007, 05:09 PM
Bismarck/Bowl/U of Mary is doing something Saturday Fargo/FargoDome/NDSU should consider. I believe there are five high school football games at the Bowl during the day prior to the Mary vs. Augie game. The idea is to get the high school teams (and their families and fans) to town for their day games, and keep them in town for the evening Mary vs. Augie game.
I agree somewhat, however the cost is probably a bit much in the early seasons. The Fargodome does do some of the local Minnesota Regional football playoffs in the late fall. At that time the schools would be saving money not having to keep their fields clear of snow etc.