PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

SUfan23
08-15-2007, 06:55 PM
As a Bison fan I'm ecstatic our season ticket base as grown the way it has since we've jumped to Divsion 1. It's a proven fact that the financial success of any athletic department is vitally dependent upon its season ticket sales (especially football season ticket sales). Thank the mighty stars that we have such a wonderful group in Team Makers that supports Bison STUDENT-athletes. I really think the love affair between this city, state, and region and NDSU is growing into something very special. Let's continue to spread the word! Season ticket packages are available starting at $70/year (endzone seats) and $90 (sideline w/o Team Maker membership). That's cheaper than buying a $20 ticket for every game. All is takes is to get a person to one game....one game! After that the product sells itself. Drag your coworkers, brothers, in-laws, neighbors, dog, cat, bird, postman to a Bison football game. They'll be hooked.

GO BISON!

lakesbison
08-15-2007, 08:13 PM
7100 and counting!!

this is my first year as season ticket holder (Ive always mooched free tickets!)

My only concern is, aside from the $70 & $90 tickets, you have to spend $500-700-$1000 to get a "decent" seat.

Couldn't NDSU have a sliding scale for like 20-30 yard line seats UP TOP (AA,BB, etc) that were a little bit cheaper. I hate to see those empty during games

sambini
08-15-2007, 08:26 PM
As a Bison fan I'm ecstatic our season ticket base as grown the way it has since we've jumped to Divsion 1. It's a proven fact that the financial success of any athletic department is vitally dependent upon its season ticket sales (especially football season ticket sales). Thank the mighty stars that we have such a wonderful group in Team Makers that supports Bison STUDENT-athletes. I really think the love affair between this city, state, and region and NDSU is growing into something very special. Let's continue to spread the word! Season ticket packages are available starting at $70/year (endzone seats) and $90 (sideline w/o Team Maker membership). That's cheaper than buying a $20 ticket for every game. All is takes is to get a person to one game....one game! After that the product sells itself. Drag your coworkers, brothers, in-laws, neighbors, dog, cat, bird, postman to a Bison football game. They'll be hooked.

GO BISON!As a past president of Teammakers .Well said++++

Bisonguy
08-15-2007, 08:51 PM
7100 and counting!!

this is my first year as season ticket holder (Ive always mooched free tickets!)

My only concern is, aside from the $70 & $90 tickets, you have to spend $500-700-$1000 to get a "decent" seat.

Couldn't NDSU have a sliding scale for like 20-30 yard line seats UP TOP (AA,BB, etc) that were a little bit cheaper. I hate to see those empty during games

The upper seats in the Team Maker sections are cheaper.

Check out the donation levels on the seating chart- Team Maker Seating Chart (http://www.gobison.com/pdf4/68483.pdf?ATCLID=70120&SPID=714&DB_OEM_ID=2400&SPSID=28690)

roadwarrior
08-15-2007, 08:54 PM

It takes a pile of money to run a Division I program!

SUfan23
08-15-2007, 09:14 PM
Roadwarrior is correct. It takes a pile of money to run a Division 1 program, especially a good Division 1 program. When NDSU athletics made the committment to compete at the highest possible level, Team Makers, fans, and students of the university made the committment as well. The success of the athletic teams on the field is a direct result of the fundraising and "friendraising" of dedicated Bison supporters off the field. When people look back at this period of time twenty-five, fifty, and a hundred years from now, this move to Division I athletics may prove to be one of the most important decisions made in the city of Fargo in that time period. The positive exposure brought to the city has been, and will continue to be, outstanding! Athletics are the front porch of a university, and we have an awfully attractive, intelligent group of people standing on that front porch. At NDSU we DO NOT settle for average. Our fans don't, our coaches don't, our players don't, and our alumni don't....we never have and we never will. I cannot wait to see all the people clad in green and gold come September 8 at the Fargodome.

GO BISON!

56BISON73
08-15-2007, 09:57 PM
7100 and counting!!

Gee Lakes
Considering all your posts concerning what people need to do to support NDSU I always figured you had deep pockets and money wouldnt be an issue with you. ESPECIALLY when the BISON are concerned.
Obviously you dont even know that there is a sliding scale with your Team Maker donation which count towards your seat selection.
Almost all big time universities have that set up.
Now you do want NDSU to be successfull in the big time dont you??? Or is that strictly lip service????PL

Gully
08-16-2007, 12:35 AM
The tickets are dirt cheap compared to what they will be in ten years. The dome will be sold out for every game and they'll be able to name their price.

56BISON73
08-16-2007, 01:10 AM
The tickets are dirt cheap compared to what they will be in ten years. The dome will be sold out for every game and they'll be able to name their price.

I cant believe anyone should complain about 20.00 game tickets. Iowa is 50.00 a crack not including I-Club donation per seat(just like Teammakers). PL

TheBisonator
08-16-2007, 01:32 AM
Lakes said that season tix are now at 7,100. Is this true?? I hope to God it's true!!:D

NDSUFREAK
08-16-2007, 01:54 AM
Lakes said that season tix are now at 7,100. Is this true?? I hope to God it's true!!:D
yeah, i was just about to ask this question..

X-Factor
08-16-2007, 02:03 AM
I think Lakes was meaning that is what he wants season ticket sales to be at by the start of the season. We just hit 6700, very doubtful we have 7100 after only a few more days.

sambini
08-16-2007, 03:21 AM
Lakes can make up the difference?

TheDoctor
08-16-2007, 04:38 AM
I am sure he can get FOX to spring for the remainder of the tickets. ;)