PDA

View Full Version : Pat Paschall changing his ways

onbison09
08-15-2007, 06:36 PM
Great piece in the Forum by Kolpack. He talked about how Pat had gotten into trouble before and how he is trying to change his ways. Pat totally admits he messed up, doesn't shy away from it. He says he's learned his lesson and is committed to school (most importantly) and football. Hopefully the thrid school is the charm. Also heard that Roehl just has a sore knee and should be fine. Blincoe's hamstring is still sore. I'm going to repeat my prediction that Pat gets at least 50% of the carries by game 3. You just can't keep a home run threat like that on the bench. Full article at http://www.in-forum.com/Sports/articles/175086.

coloradobison
08-15-2007, 06:50 PM
RB depth is great. Lets keep all these guys healthy and run all over people! Sounds like a promising runner, can't wait to see him in action.

Bisonguy
08-15-2007, 08:56 PM
From the article:

Bohl said he likes Paschall’s speed and pass-blocking ability.

That's been one of the weaknesses of some of the RB backups in previous years. That alone will probably get him some time on the field, let alone his running talent.

Scooter1
08-15-2007, 10:29 PM
One thing that I read in this article that I would like to point out is that it states that Paschall finished up some classes at the CC this summer and it was this paperwork that NDSU was waiting for- not stuff that had been sitting on a desk for six months with the NDSU staff and Pat himself dropping the ball. I kind of figured that there had to be something that we didn't know about these "transcripts".