PDA

View Full Version : FSN North List the start time for the Gopher Game

bisonmike2
08-14-2007, 05:52 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/teamSchedule?statsId=31

Looks like a noon o'clock kickoff for Bison/Gophers.

lakesbison
08-14-2007, 01:02 PM
Ya. Everyone Was Pushin For 7pm. But Twolves And Big Ten Pushed For Gophs At Noon. Guess Il See All Of U Friday Nite! ! All Nite Tailgate* . . 12 Start Will Give Us More Time To Celebrate Our Victory At The Mpls Bars!!

Herd Mentality
08-14-2007, 02:26 PM
Anybody hear yet where Gopher tailgating is now that El Rapido Park is under constuction?

lakesbison
08-14-2007, 05:58 PM
CHICAGO & WASHINGTON AVE ON TOP OF HILL IN PARKING LOT!!!

RIGHT ON THAT CORNER< LAST YEAR WE HAD 8 BISON RIGS>

PS- THAT LINK JUST SHOWS THE SCHEDULE. DOESNT SHOW THAT IT"S CONFIRMED ON FSN NORTH!!!

just to let you know, even though WE all know it will be on FSN NORTH>

Herd Mentality
08-14-2007, 06:12 PM
No, the OFFICIAL tailgating site, we all know the real tailgating is wherever the D1 Express is...

CHICAGO & WASHINGTON AVE ON TOP OF HILL IN PARKING LOT!!!

RIGHT ON THAT CORNER< LAST YEAR WE HAD 8 BISON RIGS>

PS- THAT LINK JUST SHOWS THE SCHEDULE. DOESNT SHOW THAT IT"S CONFIRMED ON FSN NORTH!!!

just to let you know, even though WE all know it will be on FSN NORTH>

MN_BISON
08-14-2007, 06:13 PM
Anybody hear yet where Gopher tailgating is now that El Rapido Park is under constuction?

This is what they had listed on their web site:

American Red Cross – Twin Cities Area Chapter
1201 West River Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Mapquest Location
Cost and Details TBA

I looked on Google Earth and I'm guessing there are 200+ spaces. Proceed w/ your rant Lakes.................

BisonCountry
08-14-2007, 07:27 PM
This is what they had listed on their web site:

American Red Cross – Twin Cities Area Chapter
1201 West River Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Mapquest Location
Cost and Details TBA

I looked on Google Earth and I'm guessing there are 200+ spaces. Proceed w/ your rant Lakes.................

Isn't that right where the bridge colapsed?

NDSUguy
08-14-2007, 07:31 PM

Yes. Right next to it.

Herd Mentality
08-14-2007, 08:08 PM

How awkward...

TheDoctor
08-14-2007, 08:47 PM
VERY akward! ;)

Herd
08-14-2007, 11:09 PM
It doesn't say anything about the game being on FSN, it is just a foxsports website. So who is televising the game?

FSN North, Big Ten Net, ESPN?

NDSUFREAK
08-14-2007, 11:22 PM
fine, i guess noon will have to work...

lakesbison
08-14-2007, 11:48 PM
ITS GONNA BE ON FSN NORTH.. RELAX.

moving it to NOON solidifies that BIG TIME!!

Oh.. Chicago & Washington on top of that HILL is where the HARDCORE BISON FANS WILL BE!!

IF YOU CANT DO KEGSTANDS WITH HOT BLONDE GOPHER CHICS... DONT COME THERE!!

Herd Mentality
08-15-2007, 02:05 PM
ITS GONNA BE ON FSN NORTH.. RELAX.

moving it to NOON solidifies that BIG TIME!!

Oh.. Chicago & Washington on top of that HILL is where the HARDCORE BISON FANS WILL BE!!

IF YOU CANT DO KEGSTANDS WITH HOT BLONDE GOPHER CHICS... DONT COME THERE!!

Pretty sure the hardcore Bison fans were at the Rapid Park last year. We were doing kegstands with hot blonde, brunette and redheaded Bison chicks...with a few gopher chicks thrown in for good measure.

TransAmBison
08-15-2007, 02:11 PM
Pretty sure the hardcore Bison fans were at the Rapid Park last year. We were doing kegstands with hot blonde, brunette and redheaded Bison chicks...with a few gopher chicks thrown in for good measure.
With a few beer bongs thrown in for good measure!!

allina
08-15-2007, 09:06 PM
It has the Gophers playing their final two games against Iowa and Wisconsin respectively with a 1pm ET kickoff. These definitely have not been officially announced. First of all ABC sports has first pick in what games they want to show at the prime spot of 2:30 pm CST. Then the ESPN networks, first ESPN then ESPN2 get their pick, then the Big 10 network. On a few weekends the ESPN2 and the Big 10 network get to flip-flop when choosing games.

Looking at the Big 10 scheduled for the October 20th you have:

Sat 10/20/07 Penn State @ Indiana Bloomington, Ind. 11:00 AM
Sat 10/20/07 Michigan State @ Ohio State Columbus, Ohio 2:30 PM
Sat 10/20/07 Michigan @ Illinois Champaign, Ill. 7:00 PM
Sat 10/20/07 Iowa at Purdue West Lafayette, ind. TBA
Sat 10/20/07 North Dakota State at Minnesota Minneapolis, Minn. TBA
Sat 10/20/07 Northern Illinois @ Wisconsin Madison, Wisc. TBA

None of these games have been assigned as TV network per the Big 10 website, which BTW would be the first place to publicly announce this type of info.

I highly doubt with the advent of the Big 10 network that a Big 10 team hosting a football game would have a game televised on anything other than ABC, ESPN or the Big 10 network. That is the first clue that this 12:00 NDSU-U of M kickoff is not official.

Secondly, I highly doubt that this game will be staggered from the the usual 11:00am / 2:30pm CST kickoff times. It could conceivably be an evening kickoff but the Big 10 already has the Michigan-Illinois game at 7:00pm and they typically do not like to double-up conference games in the evening.

Most likely scenario, it will be a an 11:00am kickoff on either the Big 10 network or ESPNU or the dreaded ESPN 360. Not on Fox Sports as the above link suggests.

http://bigten.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/big10-m-footbl-sched.html