PDA

View Full Version : Scrimmage Today

SDbison
08-12-2007, 02:57 AM
Anyone see the scrimmage today and what were the observations? Would be fun to have someone describe how things are going at TB for McNorton, Chapman, Voigtlander or Brower. Seems all the media has talked about is Roehl and Paschall. How about WR? Any surprises? D-line?

roadwarrior
08-12-2007, 03:20 AM
There was no scrimmage today, just a practice. The first scrimmage is the 18th.

sambini
08-12-2007, 06:44 AM
I went to practice today thought the O looked real good.

TransAmBison
08-12-2007, 01:30 PM
I went to practice today thought the O looked real good.
Details please. Who stood out? Anybody have big plays, etc.

SDbison
08-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Details please. Who stood out? Anybody have big plays, etc.
Guess we will have to see for ourselves. I will be in Fargo next Saturday morning (Aug 18) and plan on going to the scrimmage. Sounds like Road will be there and I think Bisonguy will try to make it unless he has to work. So come and join us Saturday AM TransAm! Heck, anybody who can should stop over and we can have a Bisonville gathering. Maybe we can all meet for breakfast someplace before the scrimmage (doesn't Sambini have breakfast every Saturday AM with other Bison fanatics)?
Who is in? What is the schedule for Sat AM? Any suggestions on where we could meet for breakfast?

Yo
08-12-2007, 08:18 PM
What time is the scrimage on the 18th? I am also assuming it will be at the dome.

roadwarrior
08-12-2007, 08:45 PM
9:30 am at the dome.

TheDoctor
08-12-2007, 08:56 PM
Guess we will have to see for ourselves. I will be in Fargo next Saturday morning (Aug 18) and plan on going to the scrimmage. Sounds like Road will be there and I think Bisonguy will try to make it unless he has to work. So come and join us Saturday AM TransAm! Heck, anybody who can should stop over and we can have a Bisonville gathering. Maybe we can all meet for breakfast someplace before the scrimmage (doesn't Sambini have breakfast every Saturday AM with other Bison fanatics)?
Who is in? What is the schedule for Sat AM? Any suggestions on where we could meet for breakfast?

I'll come. My dad and his crew will be reffing it. Would be fun to meet everyone face to face. ;)

Yo
08-12-2007, 10:38 PM
9:30 am at the dome.

Cool! Thanks much I should be there.

roadwarrior
08-12-2007, 11:24 PM
The regular saturday morning breakfast is at 10am at the Petro truck stop at 45th and I-94. I doubt that I will make it out there and then to the dome by 9:30, so will skip the breakfast this week.

SDbison
08-13-2007, 03:13 AM
The regular saturday morning breakfast is at 10am at the Petro truck stop at 45th and I-94. I doubt that I will make it out there and then to the dome by 9:30, so will skip the breakfast this week.
Sambini should bump it up to 8:00 AM this week and then we could all meet and head to the dome to watch the scrimmage. :hungry:

sambini
08-13-2007, 03:41 AM
Its always at 10 .And I'm not in charge. I might make the scrimmage. It all depends on whats going on with Wacker. He starts chemo and radiation on monday at Mayo for six weeks.

Yo
08-14-2007, 11:05 PM
Sambini should bump it up to 8:00 AM this week and then we could all meet and head to the dome to watch the scrimmage. :hungry:

Another idea would to meet up at the truckstop on I-29 & 12th Ave Saturday morning. Easy to get from there to the dome for the scrimmage.

SDbison
08-15-2007, 12:34 AM
Another idea would to meet up at the truckstop on I-29 & 12th Ave Saturday morning. Easy to get from there to the dome for the scrimmage.
Sounds good to me Yo. I was thinking of that too. What is it called NorthRidge or Northern Grill or something like that. As soon as somebody confirms the name lets set up a Bisonville gathering before the scrimmage.

Bisonguy
08-15-2007, 01:03 AM
Sounds good to me Yo. I was thinking of that too. What is it called NorthRidge or Northern Grill or something like that. As soon as somebody confirms the name lets set up a Bisonville gathering before the scrimmage.

Northtown Grill is the name.

Geez, make me drive farther away from the FFD. :hide: :p

Not much that's closer to the Fargodome that serves breakfast. The previous press release stated 9:30 as the scrimmage start.

8:00 gives us enough time??

sambini
08-15-2007, 02:00 AM
Northtown Grill proud sponsors of NDSU ATHLETICS+++

TheDoctor
08-15-2007, 02:14 AM
"I'm in a NorthTown state of mind!" ;)

Yo
08-15-2007, 10:00 PM
"I'm in a NorthTown state of mind!" ;)

Sounds good to me.:nod:

SDbison
08-17-2007, 12:55 AM
So who will all be at the Northtown cafe on this Saturday morning (Yo, B1SON, Bisonguy, me, others)? I will be there around 7:30 AM since I have to go back to the hotel to pick up my wife and stepdaughter and take them over to NDSU so we can get started on the dorm move in at 9:00 AM. I will then head over for the scrimmage at the dome at 9:30. If there is hostess let her know there will be others from Bisonville arriving so we can find each other. I only know Bisonguy and I should be wearing a green or yellow Bison polo shirt. Look forward to meeting some of you!

Bisonguy
08-17-2007, 01:13 AM
So who will all be at the Northtown cafe on this Saturday morning (Yo, B1SON, Bisonguy, me, others)? I will be there around 7:30 AM since I have to go back to the hotel to pick up my wife and stepdaughter and take them over to NDSU so we can get started on the dorm move in at 9:00 AM. I will then head over for the scrimmage at the dome at 9:30. If there is hostess let her know there will be others from Bisonville arriving so we can find each other. I only know Bisonguy and I should be wearing a green or yellow Bison polo shirt. Look forward to meeting some of you!

LOL- Glad to see your celebrity status hasn't gone to your head. EVERYONE on this board should know what you look like, especially if you wear the hardhat. :D :p I'll be there at 7:30.

Swaghook
08-17-2007, 11:26 PM
News tonight said the scrimmage is going to be on the practice fields unless there is bad weather.

Bisonguy
08-18-2007, 02:04 AM
News tonight said the scrimmage is going to be on the practice fields unless there is bad weather.

Define bad weather.

There's a pretty good chance for rain tomorrow. Hopefully that doesn't make them go inside.

Bob_Holiday
08-18-2007, 10:55 PM
Why don't you guys exchange phone #s or home email addresses and use them to communicate, so we don't open up a topic and get to read 3 pages of breakfast and meeting plans. At least you could call the topic what it is, breakfast plans or whatever instead of scrimmage.
Go Bison,
Bob H

Bisonguy
08-18-2007, 11:25 PM
Why don't you guys exchange phone #s or home email addresses and use them to communicate, so we don't open up a topic and get to read 3 pages of breakfast and meeting plans. At least you could call the topic what it is, breakfast plans or whatever instead of scrimmage.
Go Bison,
Bob H

As an open invitation to everyone on the message board, it would have been difficult to gather all the phone #'s or email addresses.

Bob_Holiday
08-18-2007, 11:33 PM
Get real! If you consider private communication impossible, respect the rest of the readers and stay on the topic posted.
Bob H