PDA

View Full Version : Healthy Jangula Returns

onbison09
08-10-2007, 05:11 PM
Tyler Jangula is back and healthy. Great news. Bad news Richard Bowan hurt his hammie. Bohl doesn't think it is too serious. Should only miss 2 days. Full article at http://www.in-forum.com/Sports/articles/174517.

Scooter1
08-10-2007, 06:44 PM
What I found interresting was the remark that even if Jangula wasn't ready to go, that Roehl wouldn't necesarily move back to the fullback position, Our young guys must have some talent. :cheers:

imported_Bisongold
08-10-2007, 07:03 PM
Who will be backup to Jangula at FB?

BisonCountry
08-10-2007, 07:07 PM
Who will be backup to Jangula at FB?
Just guessing....Lee Vandal.

onbison09
08-10-2007, 11:01 PM
Just guessing....Lee Vandal.

That guy is a physical speciman. (not saying Jangula or Rohl aren't) When he wrestled in HS he wrestled at 275 & 215. He would stick guys just by throwing them around basically. He's also nicer than hell and gets hot chicks. (I'm sure his football playing status is really hurting that) His dad was my barber and it would be great to see him get playing time.

sambini
08-11-2007, 07:22 AM
Good Luck Tyler ++++++

cbline
08-11-2007, 01:50 PM
With the O-line and Roehl and Jangula in the backfield, the running game looks pretty daunting right now.

No_Skill
08-11-2007, 03:56 PM
With the O-line and Roehl and Jangula in the backfield, the running game looks pretty daunting right now.

I'm curious to see how it all works out. I love Roehl's energy. That guy is a tank and he seems to love running through DB's. My only concern with a high energy, bruising type runner is ball controll. If he can secure the ball as well as Steffes, we'll be fine.

I have a feeling our running game won't be anything flashy, but at the same time, it's gonna get the job done. We probably won't see many +20 yrd runs, but I bet we can get 5 whenever we want. :nod:

BisonNeil
08-11-2007, 03:59 PM
I'm curious to see how it all works out. I love Roehl's energy. That guy is a tank and he seems to love running through DB's. My only concern with a high energy, bruising type runner is ball controll. If he can secure the ball as well as Steffes, we'll be fine.

I have a feeling our running game won't be anything flashy, but at the same time, it's gonna get the job done. We probably won't see many +20 yrd runs, but I bet we can get 5 whenever we want. :nod:

Paschall has the potential to be flashy, and then DJ. Based on his tapes, he is definitely flashy. So, in the beginning of the season, I agree with you, we will be largely a straight ahead kind of team. But, assuming Paschall and, perhaps, DJ get worked into the rotation, things could change.

No_Skill
08-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Yep, I have a good feeling about this group of guys, but I don't see them getting enough play time to have a really big impact. OTOH one 80 yrd TD run can have a pretty big impact.

onbison09
08-11-2007, 04:58 PM
I have a feeling Paschall is going to be too much of a home run threat to keep on the bench for too long. He's practicing now so I'll be interested to see what he does.

NDSUFREAK
08-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Glad Bowman's injury isn't too serious