PDA

View Full Version : Spring Game Re-Revisited

Bisonguy
08-09-2007, 02:31 AM
I'm trying out a new photo-hosting site, and uploaded ~50 images from the Spring Game- 2007 NDSU Spring Game Gallery (http://dehoff.smugmug.com/gallery/3274001)

Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated, as this site is where I'll hopefully be posting the game photos this year.

imabison
08-09-2007, 03:37 AM
I'm trying out a new photo-hosting site, and uploaded ~50 images from the Spring Game- 2007 NDSU Spring Game Gallery (http://dehoff.smugmug.com/gallery/3274001)

Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated, as this site is where I'll hopefully be posting the game photos this year.
Very nice, looks good.

tony
08-09-2007, 08:43 AM
Great work!

NDSU_grad
08-09-2007, 01:41 PM
I think it sucks. (Just trying to keep you humble).

I need to take some photography lessons from you. I can never capture with my camera what I'm trying to portray, and I use a camera alot for work.

Bisonguy
08-11-2007, 07:10 AM
I think it sucks. (Just trying to keep you humble).

I need to take some photography lessons from you. I can never capture with my camera what I'm trying to portray, and I use a camera alot for work.

I still have a lot to learn, but can give you some pointers if you wish.

Anyone else have any comments/criticism?

If you hover over the larger photo, you can select the size you want to view the images, and there's also a slideshow button in the upper right corner.

NDSUFREAK
08-11-2007, 04:18 PM
that will be perfect for the football season +++++

Yo
08-11-2007, 10:44 PM
Excellent job!! Please don't forget to throw in some pictures from the tailgating lot as well.:nod:

Bisonguy
08-11-2007, 10:52 PM
Excellent job!! Please don't forget to throw in some pictures from the tailgating lot as well.:nod:

Definitely. There wasn't a whole lot of tailgating going on at the Spring Game.

TransAmBison
08-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Definitely. There wasn't a whole lot of tailgating going on at the Spring Game.
I don't know about that. The wife and I were sucking down our O'douls like crazy!! :D

SDbison
08-12-2007, 05:51 PM
I don't know about that. The wife and I were sucking down our O'douls like crazy!! :D
You two are just a couple of party animals! Your party future might have more O'douls on tap as babysitters cannot be relied upon and some events will have you bringing the twins along! Ahhhh, the joys of parenting!

TransAmBison
08-12-2007, 10:04 PM
You two are just a couple of party animals! Your party future might have more O'douls on tap as babysitters cannot be relied upon and some events will have you bringing the twins along! Ahhhh, the joys of parenting!
Nay, nay...the babysitters have all submitted their resumes and have been carefully selected. They have been warned of the perils of backing out. And as a backup, the in-laws have volunteered to be a back-up for any last minute crisis that may arise. We also have two more back-ups after that on standby. I've been in preparation mode ever since the wife got pregnant. Anybody who knows me well knows that I plan things out to the smallest detail and figure out every possible outcome. Matter of fact, I'm still trying to get you to the Bison/Gophers game, but I'm afraid you have painted yourself into a corner.