PDA

View Full Version : Tailgating Rig

TheBisonTower
08-07-2007, 01:58 AM
I just bought a 91 Ford People mover for tailgating. Anybody have any ideas as to where I can get it painted up and/or how to get graphics etc. Thanks

MN_BISON
08-07-2007, 02:47 AM
Call Marc at Custom Graphics in Fargo, he'll set you up and the work he did for our group will be on display in the west lot on September 8th. They have a great creative team and the work they do is excellent. I believe the owner is also a big Bison fan and Team Maker.

EagleBison
08-07-2007, 12:37 PM
Call Marc at Custom Graphics in Fargo, he'll set you up and the work he did for our group will be on display in the west lot on September 8th. They have a great creative team and the work they do is excellent. I believe the owner is also a big Bison fan and Team Maker.

You do have a great looking rig there MN_Bison. The graphics on the outside are fantastic.

Till
08-07-2007, 01:28 PM
From my experience:

Step 1:
Have a source who will get you John Deere paint

Step 2:
Park said vehicle in a wash bay

Step 3:
Spray the hell out of it

Step 4:
Profit

But I'll understand if you go the whole professional route. I mean, your ride is a whole 9 years newer than the Van.

TheBisonTower
08-08-2007, 02:36 AM
I've got a drawer full of spray cans of John Deere Green, but I'm thinking that I'll do serious damage to the ozone with the number it will take. Besides I don't have that many brain cells left to sacrifice!!!!!!!

Yo
08-08-2007, 11:45 PM
If you want paint, go to Sturdevant's Refinish Supply on Main Ave. Talk to Bill, former player & big Bison Booster. We got our paint & pinstriping there, we were able to paint our tail gating rig ourselves so that definately helped. Another source for graphics is Sign-A-Rama on 45th St S. We got some really cool Bison decals from them.

TheDoctor
08-11-2007, 03:32 PM
I just bought a 91 Ford People mover for tailgating. Anybody have any ideas as to where I can get it painted up and/or how to get graphics etc. Thanks

Good luck! Let us know how it turns out! ;)

TAILG8R
08-14-2007, 02:39 AM
If you don't want to paint it yourself and don't want to spend a ton of money you can give Inifinitive Auto Body a try. They are on 7th Ave N, talk to Mike 701-318-0795.

sambini
08-15-2007, 03:46 AM
Andy and his sons are proud supporters of NDSU ATHLETICS. At Fargo Tire support those that help the BISON. Andy is also chairman of the Fargo Bison Open.

TheDoctor
09-06-2007, 06:42 AM
Andy and his sons are proud supporters of NDSU ATHLETICS. At Fargo Tire support those that help the BISON. Andy is also chairman of the Fargo Bison Open.

I think you know EVERYONE in this town Sambini! ;)

Bisonfan1
09-06-2007, 03:36 PM
I think you know EVERYONE in this town Sambini! ;)

Ive heard the Fargo Police Department is try to hire Sambini to be the head of the missing persons department, because he DOES know everyone. :offtopic: HA HA

sambini
09-11-2007, 04:16 AM
Its a part of living here since 1976. And also being a TEAMMAKER FUND DRIVE MEMBER FOR 20 PLUS YEARS. You get to know a lot of great people. Thats why I love it here.