PDA

View Full Version : Battlewagon Repairs

BisonBryce
08-06-2007, 04:44 PM
Anyone know of a good shop to take the Battlewagon into? Got a significant repair to make with the upper control arm bushings being worn out. This could be dangerous if I continue to drive it.

Thanks much.
Bryce

Yo
08-06-2007, 05:54 PM
Anyone know of a good shop to take the Battlewagon into? Got a significant repair to make with the upper control arm bushings being worn out. This could be dangerous if I continue to drive it.

Thanks much.
Bryce

I would suggest Fargo Tire. Their alignment shop is behind their main building on 1st Ave S. Go in and talk with Dale, he should be able to help you out. We just had the front springs replaced on our Bison tailgating rig and they did an excellent job. Hope this helps.

TheDoctor
08-11-2007, 03:34 PM
I would suggest Fargo Tire. Their alignment shop is behind their main building on 1st Ave S. Go in and talk with Dale, he should be able to help you out. We just had the front springs replaced on our Bison tailgating rig and they did an excellent job. Hope this helps.

Fargo Tire does AWSOME work! ;)

TAILG8R
08-14-2007, 02:26 AM
I was going to tell you to go to Fargo Tire but I see I don't have to.

I'm glad to see Fargo Tire getting good reviews here. Dale is my dad and has worked at Fargo Tire for many years in the alignment dept.