PDA

View Full Version : Frick Back in Camp

onbison09
07-31-2007, 05:34 PM
Justin Frick got signed again by the Tampa Bay Bucs. Kolpack had it on the Forum blog. Good for Frick hopefully it works out better this time.

Not sure how the personnel game works in the NFL, but the Tampa Bay Bucaneers signed former Bison defensive tackle Justin Frick -- again.

They inked him last spring to a free agent deal, then released him a couple of weeks ago. We'll try to catch up to Frick some time during Tampa's training camp, unless he's so busy getting cut tomorrow and signed the next day.

Posted by: Jeff Kolpack on 7/30/2007 at 11:14 AM | Permalink

Dum Diddy
07-31-2007, 07:46 PM
I saw this Saturday on KVLY... Is he going to get a shot to hang around on the practice squad even if he's released? Hope he gets can catch on for a while, he's a good one...

TheDoctor
07-31-2007, 10:38 PM
I saw this Saturday on KVLY... Is he going to get a shot to hang around on the practice squad even if he's released? Hope he gets can catch on for a while, he's a good one...

I definitely see Frick on the practice squad. Could you imagine? $250,000 a year to work Monday-Friday 9 months a year doing what you love and have no celebrity status to deal with? Sounds like a dream job to me! ;)

TransAmBison
07-31-2007, 10:40 PM
I definitely see Frick on the practice squad. Could you imagine? $250,000 a year to work Monday-Friday 9 months a year doing what you love and have no celebrity status to deal with? Sounds like a dream job to me! ;)
Isn't that basically what you already have B1SON???? Well, I suppose you have the celebrity status to deal with. :bow: Never mind! :D

sambini
07-31-2007, 11:43 PM
I definitely see Frick on the practice squad. Could you imagine? $250,000 a year to work Monday-Friday 9 months a year doing what you love and have no celebrity status to deal with? Sounds like a dream job to me! ;)Thats what you make now B1SON?

TheDoctor
08-01-2007, 04:03 AM
Thats what you make now B1SON?

Ofcourse! The coaches saleries weren't the only ones that went up with our move to D1. :D :D :D :D

sambini
08-02-2007, 01:41 AM
I wish I had all those golf passes...